How Do I Ask Mickeys Mob ......

THE DENTIST

Isn't it funny how a bear loves honey, buzz, buzz,
Hi Guys ,
Have had posts advising me to ask for River-view at POR since I am paying for the water-view. How and whom do I contact to do this. We visit in Jan 04 and are on our honeymoon.

Please forgive us for we know not what we do !

Cheers guys,

KV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweets ARE bad................Aren't they ?

KV,
Have never stayed at POR but wish you a great trip and honeymoon! Regarding any special requests, I would suggest that you have them noted on your reservation. If you went through a travel agent, they could do that for you. If you made reservations through CRO, ask them to place your requests on your reservation. You may also want to fax the resort 4 days prior to arrival reminding them of your requests. Also note that you will be celebrating your honeymoon. Put your requests in order of preference but remember that they cannot be quaranteed. Much happiness to you!

Susie

I'm staying at the POR in about a week. I'm sending a fax with my requests, I know they are not guaranteed but I at least want to ask. I also let them know when I made the reservation. The fax number is 407-934-5777. Best of luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter