How do I add waitlist online to existing reservation

nolanboys

DIS Veteran
Hoping someone can help as I am confused. I was able to book a 2 bedroom lock off at BLT this morning at my 7 month window. We would prefer a 2 bedroom instead of the lock off. There are 2 nights available and I do not see an option for waitlist the entire stay. it just gives me an error message since the two available nights are not in my booking window yet. I just want to keep my reservation I have but request the 2 bedroom villa if it becomes available online. Is this possible, or do I have to call member services. TIA

Just go back into the calendar where it is showing the 2 nights and re-select the dates...it will then allow you to waitlist all of them. Remember, they won't hold those two nights so once created, it will be all or nothing.

Just go back into the calendar where it is showing the 2 nights and re-select the dates...it will then allow you to waitlist all of them. Remember, they won't hold those two nights so once created, it will be all or nothing.
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter