• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Do First Timers Get A Code?

tkwaltermeyer

Earning My Ears
This is our first trip to WDW. We are planning on going in September. I was quoted a rate of $2149.86 for 6 nights at ASM with park hopper, water park, and dining plan. Not a bad deal, but I would love to use the 40% and try to get a better rate. The problem is I don't know who I need to email to get on the distribution list to get one of these. Can anyone help?

I could use a some help also. I've called CRO 3 times and am having no luck with getting a discount or special of any kind. Can someone please help?:confused3

I've been going to Disney for years and have yet to get a code. Would love to know what I'm doing wrong.....

I've been going to Disney for years and have yet to get a code. Would love to know what I'm doing wrong.....

Maybe they know we are now addicts and will pay no matter what. My give discounts to the willing. LOL seriously I agree. shouldnt this be like a reward for "good attendance" or something. haha. I want to know what we are doing wrong also.

Me too... My family has never received a code either. I would love to know what I need to do differently!!

If you're a first time visitor, Disney probably doesn't have your information to put you on the list for offers. What you need to do is go to the website & register - give them your address & e-mail address. Sign up for vacation planning videos. Doesn't matter how you do it, but you will need to get into their system as a customer or potential customer.

Cheers!
Heather W

It turns out everyone is right, by requesting the video or signing up on the website you will get some codes. After I had called them and tried to get the 40% off the whole package, I came to find out I had an offer sent to me which was only 40% off the Room Rate Only, and it was only valid at the value resorts, and you can't buy the dining package. The package with the free park upgrades is actually a better deal for me. The CM did tell us that the offers that go out are very random and if you are one of the lucky individuals you can use these offers. I don't know about anyone else but I am half tempted to write a letter to Disney as I think any offer given should be given to anyone or a select group such as long time visiters.

Well I have been signed up with disneyworld.com and disney.com, request a free dvd every yr and I have NEVER received any offer codes.

Could you send this to me also, I'm booked for 9/29 thru 10/8 and I called with a code and only got approx $300 off I want to see if I can do better

Thanks,

I really could use a code for my Oct?Nov. trip.. I did nto know codes even existed ...thanks soo much...DIS boards are great.....

And these codes are confusing! I went through a post Disney depression after my Sept. trip but now I am planning our 07 trip and found my way to this thread. I have ordered the DVDs every year, am registered on their Web site and booked my last two trips through CRO. I didn't get any codes either. :( This will probably be our last fall trip since DS will be in school the following year. I would love to get a discount, but to be honest, like a PP said, I am so hooked that I will probably pay the full rate anyway. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter