How do 4 sleep in category 6?

Wymbolwood

Earning My Ears
Just over a week to go and we're sailing on the Magic. I looked at the layout and although I'm not worried about it I am a little curious as to how 4 people sleep in the room. With my wife and I in the queen do 2 kids sleep on the pull out or is there a cot or something else that I'm not seeing? Any insight anyone?

There's no pull-out. The sofa is a bed for one. In some rooms (the ones you are allowed to book for a family of 4) there is another bed right over the sofa that comes down from the ceiling (making "bunk beds" for the kids).

People have posted photos of the beds on the boards before, but I can't remember where. Hopefully someone will point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps. :goodvibes

There's no pull-out. The sofa is a bed for one. In some rooms (the ones you are allowed to book for a family of 4) there is another bed right over the sofa that comes down from the ceiling (making "bunk beds" for the kids).

People have posted photos of the beds on the boards before, but I can't remember where. Hopefully someone will point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps. :goodvibes

Okay now I get it. Thanks!!

This is a picture of a verandah room on the Dream, but the Magic works the same way. The first picture shows all the beds made up. You would sleep two on the main bed, one on the couch bed, and one on the upper berth.

38pg-horizontal.jpg

Here's a similar room with the couch and ceiling bed in their daytime position:
39pg-horizontal.jpg

The upper berth is GREAT! Our DS3.5 loved his perch and we even requested that it not be "stowed" during the day because he loved to nap there and watch TV from his upper bunk. The photos don't show the ladder, BTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter