How Disney turned Grumpy's Frown Upside Down! August 2010 TR!

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST...

DSC00723.jpg

Next we went and checked out the movie sets.

DSC00726.jpg

Had to take this one since I lived in NYC for 5 years (even though this is not a real subway stop)

After that we decided to grab a quick dinner before the last showing of the Indiana Jones show. We weighed our options and decided on Backlot Express. The food was good but not spectacular but we did enjoy it and it filled us up for a while.

DSC00727.jpg

Haylee got the Grilled Vegetable Sandwich, carrots, fountain soda and the marble cheesecake. She liked this but mentioned the bread was a little hard.

DSC00728.jpg

Haylee's marble cheesecake

DSC00729.jpg

Hamburger with french fries (DFi and I both got this). It was good but not great. We really enjoyed using the fixings bar for these. For dessert, I got the marble cheesecake and DFi got the Strawberry Parfait.

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

AJ got the Chicken Breast Nuggets, carrot sticks, fountain drink and marble cheesecake. We loved these nuggets. She didn't finish them all and we ended up munching on them later.

DSC00732.jpg

DFi's Strawberry Parfait (This was not that great. The cheesecake was definitely better)

Next up, Star Tours and one of our kids goes crazy for Turkey Legs...

Yay for the updates! I know it is odd... but I have mixed feeling about LMA show. I normally LOVE all the shows at WDW...but this one leaves me mixed. I didn't see it on our last trip... maybe another try with the guys. :idea: Ah... now that I think about it... I bet that is the mix. Sometimes when I go with just the girls it is just "ok" but then there are the trips with the guys...

Yay for the updates! I know it is odd... but I have mixed feeling about LMA show. I normally LOVE all the shows at WDW...but this one leaves me mixed. I didn't see it on our last trip... maybe another try with the guys. :idea: Ah... now that I think about it... I bet that is the mix. Sometimes when I go with just the girls it is just "ok" but then there are the trips with the guys...

I feel the same way. I really liked seeing it the first time I saw it back in 2006. At that time, they were saying the show was only temporary so when I began planning the previous trip, I was surprised to see it was still there. I was excited to share it with my family since they had never seen it and it was nice for me to see it again since it had been 4 years. But I honestly don't think we will watch it on our next trip, just because the story doesn't change. So it would become kind of repetitive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter