• 6 points "I just love Dinsey"

• 5 points "I am already counting down my next trip"

• 4 points "Why can vacation be 48 weeks a year and work the other 4"

• 3 points "Disney is fun but I don't get all the fuss"

• 2 point "One time I saw a Disney Commercial"

• 1 point "I knew a guy who went to Disney once"

• 0 points "What am I doing on this site"

Results are only viewable after voting.
WOW! I can't believe we have over 100 votes already!

Keep the ideas and suggestions coming.... Maybe we can run this poll for a few months and then I will make an "extreme" poll.

like...

Question #1

*** I have named a family member after a Disney character? ***
If you answered "no" give yourself no points
If you answered "I have a pet dog named Ichabod" give yourself 1 point
If you answered "My son is Walt and my daughter is Ariel" 2 points
If you have both "Pets and Children" BONUS ... 3 points...

On a side note I added 18 "classic" Disney movies to our netflix account yesterday... We have many of them on VHS, and now we need to upgrade to DVD on them. We did watch "The Sword in the Stone" with King Arthur (my name)... :banana:

I was sitting here today and decided to start up our Netflix and there are about 6 shows on Disney Parks/Resorts that I decided to start watching

OP since I just joined Netflix, can you please share what those shows are? I am looking for something to watch tonight. BTW, I scored a 9!

Thanks!

OP since I just joined Netflix, can you please share what those shows are? I am looking for something to watch tonight. BTW, I scored a 9!

Thanks!

Are you able to instant stream to your TV?

We have it streaming through Xbox, PS3, and Wii to your TV, that is a great option!!!

Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
Disney Parks: Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney Parks: Ultimate Walt Disney World
Disney World Resorts: Behind the Scenes
Disney Parks: Undiscovered Disney Parks
Disney Parks: Disney Cruise Line

Those are all available for instant streaming! :thumbsup2

:lmao: 9 points here! I'm not surprised at all.

more on the netflix thing...

we have 24 movies in our "send away" queue...

#1. The Adventures of Ichadod and Mr. Toad (1949)
#2. Secretariat
#3. Saludos Amigos / Three Caballeros (1942/1944)
#4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
$5. Pinocchio (1940)
#6. Fantasia (1940)
#7. Lady and the Tramp (1955)
#8. 101 Dalmatians (1961)
#9. Bambi (1942)
#10. Melody Time (1948)
#11. Peter Pan (1953)
#12. The Jungle Book (1967)
#13. The Fox and the Hound (1981)
#14. The Little Mermaid (1989)
#15. Beauty and the Beast (1991)

Ones I have added but not available at this time
#1. Tangled (2010)
#2. Cinderella (1950)
#3. Dumbo (1941)
#4. Make Mine Music (1946)

We watched "The Sword in the Stone" last night and ordered a Pizza and Just decided that one night a week we would watch and old Disney movie and just have a good/fun family night!

Scored a 9. Can't look anywhere in our house without seeing either pictures of family at WDW or just pics/posters of parks/characters!

Yes, we stream thru our BlueRay and Wii. I love the instant stream option. That's what we use most of the time. Thanks for all the movie recommendations. We will definitely be watching one of them tonight!

Just a middle of the road 8 for me. I can't see me raising it higher because the number of points and a premium AP is about the only things I can improve and neither will be happening soon.

Regarding the Netflix streaming, consider "Walt and El Grupo" a movie about Walt and some of his animators traveling through Central and South America in the forties. It was interesting to see how Mary Blair changed how she drew after that trip, it was definitely more vibrant and you can see how It's a Small World came about because of that trip.

We stream Netflix on the TV with our Apple TV. :thumbsup2

I scored 5....but I don't have a WDW annual pass, but I do have a DLR annual pass, so add another for that.

I scored an 8. Not bad.... But I would humbly request a bonus point allotment that is:

1. How far do you travel (1,300 miles)

2. (and this is the important one) How do you get there (drive with two children under 7 and occasionally Grammy.

I will bestow upon myself a total score of 12 ;)

9 for me....and I too would get bonus allotment points that scout is mentioning :)

I only scored a 6. How is that possible when all I think about is Disney 24/7? :eek:

Exactly what I was thinking when I scored a 7 --- how could that be????? I've been a Mickey fan since I first watched the Mickey Mouse Club in 1955 -- I can remember sitting on the floor, wearing my Mickey ears and watching on the black and white tv....how could I possibly only score a 7???????

Exactly what I was thinking when I scored a 7 --- how could that be????? I've been a Mickey fan since I first watched the Mickey Mouse Club in 1955 -- I can remember sitting on the floor, wearing my Mickey ears and watching on the black and white tv....how could I possibly only score a 7???????

I feel the same way... I scored a 7 (and I created the Poll). I didn't think it was at all fair to slant the poll and questions so that I scored a perfect score. I wish I would have changed the AP question to "Do you have a WDW or DL AP?"

I like the way the poll is shaping up (I wasn't expecting and 0 or 1's...especially on this site). It actually resembles a nice bell curve at this point.

I feel the same way... I scored a 7 (and I created the Poll). I didn't think it was at all fair to slant the poll and questions so that I scored a perfect score. I wish I would have changed the AP question to "Do you have a WDW or DL AP?"

I like the way the poll is shaping up (I wasn't expecting and 0 or 1's...especially on this site). It actually resembles a nice bell curve at this point.

I think this is a great poll. Thank you!!! It would be interesting to know how many are DL and how many are WDW, wouldn't it?

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter