How difficult to change show time on the Dream

cleenw

Earning My Ears
We wanted to change our show time from 5:00 to 9:00. I called Disney and was told my TA would have to make the request. TA. Told us the show was full..... Should we be able to get on a wait list or can I try to change when we get on board?

Thanks

We wanted to change our show time from 5:00 to 9:00. I called Disney and was told my TA would have to make the request. TA. Told us the show was full..... Should we be able to get on a wait list or can I try to change when we get on board?

Thanks

I would try and change when you get onboard. We wanted to change our dining rotation and we were able to do it on board. Good luck!

Since you booked with a ta they have to do all contact for requests/changes with disney. Now even though the slot is full as she stated, she can still put a request on your reservation for a change. The paper that was sent to my ta(which she then sent to me) has this number 1.800.511.1333(reservations team)and it states to call this for quetions related to"your" clientss dining and show schedule. There is a 5,7,9 show times and 6 & 8:30 dinner.

So have her put a note and then try again when you get on board.

Sorry for all the extra stuff,might help someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter