How did you know to...?

plutoNme

plutonme
How did you know that you had to go online at 75 days to start your ressies?
Did I not get something in my travel stuff from AAA? The only way I knew to go online was reading from you wonderful people. Thank you or else I may not be getting a massage with my husband in about 2 and a half months. Just where does it tell you to do this? I also got the info from the passporter as well.

It is a fairly new thing. I believe it has been around a year or less. I learned about it here too when it came out. It was the talk of the boards back then. The headaches, the advantages, the timing of everything---it was all discussed.

You should have gotten a letter telling you that it is getting close and to book at a certain time. Maybe your TA got it for you.

Enjoy your massage!

DG

This started at least back in '05. We were able to book ressies online for our last west coast cruise.

For our recent DCL cruise we got something in the mail fomr DCL telling this, of course I had known this for months due to the DIS!

My AAA agent had told me about it and also encouraged me to go to the DCL website to get more information. Although, not only was she very helpful as a travel agent, she had taken her grandson on one of the Disney cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter