how did you find dis? have you recomened dis?

mommiepoppins

<font color=red>I miss sitting in a bucket
I really do not know how I found this site I think through Deb page which I typed on google disney on a budget and here I am

I have given this web site out to other disney fans how about you? :grouphug:

A mom of a fellow pre-schooler of my DD gave me a few guide maps and 3 website to visit before our 1st trip last year. From then on, I am here constantly (yes-it is an addiction that I need a 12-stp for, but not until after my Aug trip! LOL!!!)

Do I give to to thers? 100%!!!! My sister tease me all the time when I tell them something cool I have found. They ask "How did you hear about that?" I usually hesitate for a second and they say "Oh, yeah the boards!"

I do have to say, these boards are SO GREAT!!!

once when I was standing in lnie at RR a lady behind me told me about the Dis. That was probably 7 years ago?

I've told LOTS of people about it but none of them are Disney Freaks like me so I dont think many have become hooked.

I did a google search when we decided to go on our first trip back in 04 and found the Dis. I've told anyone interested on planning a Disney trip about the Dis.

I found it through Unofficial Guide. And yes, I have told my girlfriends and co-workers about it.:cool1:

i think i was searching google on disney, but i can't remember it was almost three years ago, Since then my mom has join, my sister has join, my uncle has joined and my cousin...

I can't remember either, but I know I'm alot poorer because of it :teeth: (even with all the great discounts) :rolleyes:

On one of the Yahoo homeschool boards that I joined....one day they were talking about Disney & someone mentioned the Dis. I came, I lurked, I joined, Now I'm Hooked for life! :disrocks:

Although my post count does not reflect it - I found this board right about the time Pete created it - I was actually a chat host for a while.

I do not know how I found the site - probably through a search engine.

Originally I was simply Snow White and then we went through the re-registering process and someone else beat me to Snow White, therefore I became Ellen aka Snow White :thumbsup2

Every time someone mentions planning a trip - I refer them here - and tell them there is not a better place to get the REAL information they need to make for a magical trip!! :banana:

Ellen

I was on Yahoo looking Disney.com for info and this came up. I read and read and read some more. I just had to join. This is my kind of home. :thumbsup2

Don't remember how I found the boards, just remember being THRILLED when i did. I saved us over half of our hotel costs (stayed off site and you should have seen face of guy signing out when we did! :furious: ) We learned about Christmas season and postponed our trip a week so we could see decorations :santa: We knew we were wanting to stay a few nights on site but kids too old to sleep together -- found out here about what was then called Dixie Landings with trundle bed. Oh and one last thing .... THE INFAMOUS MUGS :drinking1

I used to be on another site which has since closed down (not sure why exactly). I had taken a break from the WDW stuff because I knew I wouldn't be going to WDW for awhile.

When I went to go back onto the other site and found it no longer existed I contacted a friend of mine from there and she led me to this site! Thank Goodness!!!! :sunny:

Last year, spring, while doing some planning for our summer trip to Disney I must have Googled Disney and tada!! I have been hooked ever since. And yes.... I tell everyone about the Dis, even people that are not interested. Hey it may come in handy some day!!

I also googled Disney about 2 month ago and found the DIS. Ever since, I have been hooked on it like crack! My DF makes fun of me when I tell him all of the things the DIS has helped me with. He thinks I'm a big geek! I don't care though.:)

My fiance went to the book store to buy a book on Disney and a very nice woman told him about this site - ever since then we have both been hooked. :bounce:

I was just surfing Disney searches and hear I am. I have told a couple of others but I think they don't have the Disney bug Like we do :thumbsup2

I think I found it through a search engine before our last trip. I have become addicted to Disney now!!! My husband is having a hard time putting up with me, but my kids love me talking about Disney all the time. I have recommended this board to some of my friends planning trips in the future. Don't know if they have looked at the boards yet, but I know it has been helpful for me!!! So many great tips and ideas! Thanks to everyone!!!

http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/8072006185713.gif http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/8072006185713.gif.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter