How did you choose your VMK name?

Hi,

Gosh kind of long story. I am Bugdozer and Acebugdozer on VMK. Well 21 years ago my oldest was 2 we had a problem getting him to sit and eat his meals. The only way he would sit to eat would be if we read a book to him while he ate....sigh those were the days. Well his favorite books were by children's author Richard Scary. A few of the books had a cute little character in it. It was a little bug that was driving a bulldozer around. After a while my son would ask us to read him the bugdozer books. He would squeal and point at the little bug on each page and yelled "look mom bugdozer" :)

Well years later when we got our first computer and first e-mail they internet provider needed an e-mail while i was on the phone with them. I was not prepared and had not had time to think it out so i blurted out bugdozer. Well over the years Bugdozer has stuck with us.

So fly forward to feb 2006. Ink was well into playing VMK. Well bat magic was coming out at a cost of 10,000 credits which might as well have been a million to him. So he made a character for me to play mansion for him and earn credits. When he went to make a peep he tried Bugdozer. He was baffled as the name was already used. It is not a common name. So he settled on AceBugdozer. He also made the peep a boy as it was to be his when I was done.

Well Ink did not plan on something. Mom got hooked really fast. I played mansion for hours. Enough that he was able to buy 6 bat magics. Well I found myself not wanting to stop playing VMK. I had made friends on there and was having fun. Time flew and I continued to play on Boy bug. He acquired good rooms and started an inventory of stuff.

Fast forward to Yavn's announcement about mules. Ink was concerned how many mules he had and he always used our true e-mail. So I found a link that let me put in our e-mail address and Disney e-mailed me a list of log ins associated with that address. Lets just say there were a lot.

So I started going through them one by one. All of a sudden I got to one and was like hmm. Does not seem like something ink would use. I tried it and inks password did not work. So I tried some of my older passwords. Suddenly it was logging in. I had no idea what to expect. Well you should have seen the shocked look on my face when the little peep came out into view! It was BUGDOZER a girl peep and she is DAY ONE:scared1: I started yelling to the boys that they were not going to believe this but look what I found.

I had not given it much thought but I had signed up to VMK way back when it started when I read about it on Dis. I vaguely remember it. I remember being confused going to see yeti and wondering why I could not get on the ride. I never read directions said this was dumb and left. I never went back. But my girl survived and was waiting in limbo for me to find her.

I must add in here that the first think Ink asked me to do when he found out she had a day one badge was to see if she had green flips:lmao: Sadly she did not. But this explained why we could not get the name bugdozer when ink made the boy account.

So then I had a problem. I had grown attached to my boy bug. He had all the good rooms and good stuff. All my friends were on his list. Would be a huge project to switch everything and besides ink made him so he was special to me. I have house full of boys so whats one more;) I log girl bug in every now and then but still use my boy bug.

So that is how I got my title and for all who wondered why I have a boy peep that gives you insight as to why.

Bug

Thanks for sharing Bug, your story explained a lot of things I had been curious about. :laughing:

My first VMK Screen Name was AlexAshley, I couldn't really think of a good screen name so I just took 2 names and put them together. :confused3
My right now and second screen name is AceSwimmingGirl, I did swimming, I'm a girl and I just thought of using Ace as the first part.
So as you can see I didn't really have creative imagination for screen names. @_@
Swim

GothicMal because all witches are Goths and Maltoo for my id here VMK would not let me use Maleficentoo

Here is my story. I collect Strawberry Shortcake dolls/toys/etc. So I had tried Strawberry Shortcake at the time but it wouldn't fit...hmm I didn't want to use one of the other names from those characters. So Instead of going by my usual Berry Princess (she is a character from near the end of the toy line and princess to the berrykins). I just decided to use QueenBerry instead. I usually go by Berry Princess on boards or DisneyBerryPrincess. And when I did my email I had to do it as Berreprincess since it was already taken with the y in berry. But it is me and that is what I wanted. I had to make sure it had to do with something I love. When I made a couple of mules though I just gave them whatever names since I don't use them for much. LOL There is my boring little story. :goodvibes

I chose Softballgirl because im a girl and i play softballgirl =]
but if i had the choice to change it i would =/

A few months ago, I was bummed because I had to wear a heart monitor for 21-days straight. My friend made a person for me in WeeWorld to cheer me up (with an MP3 player accessory to look like my heart monitor) and she named her "RachelNinja."

Rachel is my name so that part is a little obvious. The ninja part is my favorite. In college, I was one of the few Asians on a predominantly Caucasian campus. A few of my friends (including the one who came up with RachelNinja) used to tease me with typical Asian stereotypes (I used to do it all the time and they caught on!). Being a ninja was one of them because we're all ninjas by blood! :rotfl: I loved the name so much that I had to use it in VMK. It reminds me of all that inside jokes and of course, one of my closest friends.

Some people in VMK actually think I have ninja in my name because I know karate or tae kwon do. Haha, I have to tell them that I was just born this way.

Love these stories ... keep them coming!

Random is fun .. your whole thought process was interesting to. ;)

Haha i forgot to put in that all my account names were always "Ilovequeen2much" or they were "Ilovequeentheband2much" but those are really long names and i needed a big change.

But now i cant be any happier with Ms.Squeakers its become like a part of me. And some people gave me the greatest nickname in the world of Mouse/mousie. Some of my friends in real even call me that now!

I also love the rest of your storys

This was a good idea poohluv2u its really fun in a weird way! :jumping1:

Well... I was originally cousinbb in VMK because bb is my nickname and I have over 45 cousins and I thought it sounded good together. But vmk made me change my title so now i'm LGMH. Alot of people are always asking what it stands for, Lime Green Mickey Head. If you look at some of the other parts of the Dis board there will be members talking about going to Home Depot to "steal" these Lime Mickey Head paint samples. Some of the stories are actually pretty funny. Anyways.... that's how i got my vmk title, ;)

My name has an interesting story behind it. I wanted it to be something like the poem that starts as roses are red, violets are blue. So I decided to do rosesredrosesred. (The r in each red also stands for are). The bad thing was that I spelled it wrong, rosesredrosered (forgot an s after the second rose).

Also, my :love: :love: :love: :love: for roses had an influence on my decision for my name. :)

Here's my not so intresting story:

My nickname has always been Brain. I didn't want to use TheBrain, because that was kinda lame. lol. I got my brain thinking....hmmm. What would work? I tried just Brain, but it was taken! Who knew? Weird.

So I was looking through my movie collection, and I saw the Peter Pan box. I first looked at Captain Hook, which is a good thing, as PeterBrain doesn't have a nice ring to it.

My name has no real meaning to it. When I was picking my name I saw a few birds outside :lmao:

My name has nothing to do with the Cardinals baseball team, or the Catholic religion :rotfl:

My name has no real meaning to it. When I was picking my name I saw a few birds outside :lmao:

My name has nothing to do with the Cardinals baseball team, or the Catholic religion :rotfl:

Awww... and here I was thinking you were going to be the next Pope!

Ok here is my boring story. My sister (Peasy in vmk) and her girls played vmk and introduced me to it. I logged in and got my first request of "AuntieJulie" so the girls would know who i was. The girls always call me Auntie and Julie being my first name.

I played with this character for 6 months and then vmk made me change it. I knew that day would come sooner or later because many in the game started warning me about the personal nature of the real name and the family relationship reference.

So as soon as i got the dreaded, "you must change your vmk title" box when i logged in one day, I was ready for my next choice which is the one i have today...antjewel. I know, a dictionary dance. My only regret is that i forgot to capitalize it and make it AntJewel.

My mother always called me her little jewel so it reminds me of her too.

As for my Dis name, jeffgwins, that is because i am a NASCAR Jeff Gordon fan. :)

My favorite poem, The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe. The raven is also my favorite animal.

i got my name by looking at alot of shows Mspopulargirl Ms is for miss milly - really old kid show - and popular from popular pop i dont no what that show was about but yeah and girl from me im a girl lol CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PPL SO I LOOK CUTE IN MY PICTURE? give me comments please

I got my name, well actually i am really not sure, but i wanted my name to be originally to be iluvcats and it was taken so i kept trying names that were simillar they were all taken. So i finally decided to just put ihavewaycutecats, it wasn't taken, Yay! lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter