how did you choose your username for the dis?

Love this thread!

My hubby and I both have names that start with the letter "D". Soon after we started dating, we just decided to go by the nickname "dsquared" since it was shorter than saying both our names. At the same time, my brother and his wife decided it was an easier nickname too,because all of our xmas gifts that year were to "dsquared"!

The "NZ" is for New Zealand, where we moved in 2006.

Welcome to the Disboards :wave:

P.S. I have been to NZ and loved the country :thumbsup2

(My NZ family lives on the South Island in Dunedin)

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave:

Welcome to the Disboards :wave:

P.S. I have been to NZ and loved the country :thumbsup2

(My NZ family lives on the South Island in Dunedin)

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave:

Thanks! :D

It's a gorgeous place...we love it here as much (if not more!) than we love disney!

I hear Dunedin is very very cold, but everyone who has ever gone to school there has a soft spot for it. :love:

Well, my first name is "Suzi" but I've been called "Brat" ever since I can remember. Don't know why:rolleyes1

Wit is just a nickname I have always had! It easily translated into my internet "handle" over 13 years ago. :D

Arcturus is one of my favorite stars in the heavens, and 1020 is my TK number in the 501st Legion. You may have seen us marching in the Star Wars Weekends parades over the past few years. :darth:

My name is after Snow White and Belle from Beauty and the Beast. It has been my name forever!!! (i know.. I forget the e in bell...lol)

I do most of my running on a bridge crossing Tampa bay, which connects two counties, Pinellas and Hillsborough. This is the bridge that I often see dolphins frolicking in the bay:yay:

mine is the first letters of my childrens names,I needed something i wouldnt forget as my memory is terrible ;)

I was checking a bunch of WDW guide books out of the library and my friend said "Well aren't you just the Disney Diva." Later that day I was registering on the Dis boards and I sort of panicked when I had to come up with a screen name. It was all I could think of. Now I kind of hate it, but I don't think there is a way to change it.

Pooh has been one of my favorite Disney characters since I was a baby (I still have the musical winnie-the-pooh toy that hung in my crib).
And.. I have a sensitive tummy.. soo... yup.:)

Is there any way to change your user name? I dont want the one I have anymore I want to change it to something Disney without changing the e-mail address. Thanks!

Is there any way to change your user name? I dont want the one I have anymore I want to change it to something Disney without changing the e-mail address. Thanks!

as far as changing usernames go, i think if you don't like the username, you have to get a new acount. i'm not sure if the tech team will be able to do it for you...and i know there is no way to do it from your user CP

as far as changing usernames go, i think if you don't like the username, you have to get a new acount. i'm not sure if the tech team will be able to do it for you...and i know there is no way to do it from your user CP

Thanks! Maybe I can write to one of the staff and ask them to change it for me if not then maybe I'll just create another account. Thank you for the input! Have a magical day! :)

my last name is Foster and I'm a mom. I would have just stopped there but there was already a fostermom so I added my hometown and got fostermomatl.

I have been using this username for everything.. so why not use it here ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter