How did I miss out on Free Dining?!?!?

I'll tell you what you saved YOURSELF the stress and pressure, now you can clearly think out your meals on and off property.

...If that doesn't work I'll make you free meals. (and I'd bet they rock too!)

You mentioned 7 day hold... What exactly is that? Thanks in advance!

A CM told me on the phone that the holds will be coming off on May 4, Monday, so that would be 7 days. She also told me that she had personally booked as many as 4 reservation for a single guest, covering all their possible days and resort choices. And we wonder why they went do fast!

A CM told me on the phone that the holds will be coming off on May 4, Monday, so that would be 7 days. She also told me that she had personally booked as many as 4 reservation for a single guest, covering all their possible days and resort choices. And we wonder why they went do fast!

That's why when the dust settles, you will see more openings for what is really still available.

So it appears that the free dining for the week of Sept 20th was pretty limited to preferred rooms at the mods, and even then pretty limited. Tried again at midnight last night based on the 7 day hold and only found FD at deluxe. Found a RO for a preferred room, but it was no cheaper than the standard room at my resort preference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter