How Crowded is Campground at Easter?

Grady

Earning My Ears
We have always gone to Disney during off-peak times. But next year we have reserved Easter week, to avoid taking the kids out of school. How is the campground at this time? Can you still enjoy the pools, campfire singalong, stores and walking around? Or is it just way too crowded?

Thanks,

Allison

allaboutthemouse said:
Old thread, but wondering the same thing... anyone?:confused3

Fort is packed.

This is the most expensive rate period other than Christmas.

Parks are 10 out of 10.

But if thats when you can go, enjoy it. Just set expectations accordingly.

Bama ed

Yes, it is packed. We have gone every year for the last 8 years on Spring Break. We check in on Tuesday. The parks will be maxed out but if you expect that then you won't be let down. Go to parks early then come back to the Fort when the masses arrive. Late night is good time too! Have fun!

I come up every spinr break and it does get a bit crowded in comparison to other times of the year I come up, however, It is not so packed in comparison to the parks. For the most part, the Fort is not so crowded since many folks are at the parks during the day. It may be hard to find a golf cart parking, but other than that, it is just perfect. The bar at the Tavern had availability and that works for me.

It was CRAZAZY! But this year we had no trouble finding a spot for our trailer in the overflow lot. It was only 1/3 full and last year, we had to park it in a "not meant for parking" spot. If you're going to parks everyday, it's the worst time of year to go. If you're going for the Fort, it's fun because there's a buzz with all the activity. We love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter