How Crowded Have the Aug. P+PP parites been???

Lost in disney

i know it was a stupid question thats why i asked
I was wondering how crowded the Pirates and Princess parties have been latley :)

I went to the party on Aug 11, and it was not crowded at all! It was great.

We were there August 11th. The lines for rides and treasure were not big at all, however the lines for the characters were huge! I waited around an hour to meet Jack Sparrow.

We went on August 15th and had a blast! Didn't wait more than a few minutes for any ride. Didn't wait to meet Jack Sparrow~~~ 90 minute wait when I came across that line!!:eek:

I went on the 18th and the rides were walk on. My family was the only on the the BRMR entire train for three rides in a row. :thumbsup2 We also rode splash and when got off there was nobody waiting to ride.;) The lines for the characters seemed to be about 15 deep. It was like having the park to ourselves.:goodvibes

Captain Jack's line would be long no matter when. The only time it would not be long would be right at the beginning.

Captain Jack's line would be long no matter when. The only time it would not be long would be right at the beginning.

What time would that be? Right at 7pm or would it be 4pm (I think that's what time I heard you can get to the park). He's by POTC ride, right?

What time would that be? Right at 7pm or would it be 4pm (I think that's what time I heard you can get to the park). He's by POTC ride, right?

He actually is near the Dole Whip stand, near the bridge that you go over into Adventureland to Main Street. And he doesn't open til 7pm (or a little bit before).

He actually is near the Dole Whip stand, near the bridge that you go over into Adventureland to Main Street. And he doesn't open til 7pm (or a little bit before).

We were there right at 7:00 (on the 18th) and the cast member said it would be an hour wait. We opted to go hunting for treasure instead. All the character greets were long lines, but the rides were no wait. Everyone was dressed up pirate or princess. It was alot of funpirate:! Very much a "party atmosphere" I'm glad we decided to goprincess:

We got in line for Jack right before 6:30. Next thing you know they are letting us inside and we saw him after about a 10 minute wait. They said they start letting people in at 6:30 now because he is in such high demand.

Went to the P&PP on the 15th of Aug and thought the crowd level was a bit higher than I anticipated but we were able to ride all the rides with no problem except there was a 20 min wait for space mountain, but we just waited until one of the parades was going on and then we walked right on. I stayed at Poly Club level and was told by a cm there that the capacity for MK is about 56,000-58,000 (can't remember the exact number) and that for the parties, they sell only 13,000 tickets. He also mentioned that last year during the P&PP they only sold 8,000-9,000 tickets but they increased the number of tickets sold for this year! My daughters are not into the characters so we didn't wait for any and we did collect some treasures but not all. We mainly wanted to ride the rides without waiting. We arrived at the party at 5pm for a 545 ADR at LTT and the park was packed. We finished eating and headed to Main street around 630pm, it was crazy at that time, the cm's did a really good job of getting everyone out of the park that didn't have a party wristband but we really didn't notice the crowd thinning until about 740pm. If I were do it again, I would eat dinner offsite and arrive around 730pm.

I'll add too that crowds have been low. We were there on the 18th and everything was a walk-on and as others have mentioned, you could often stay in your seats and just ride again. Have fun, you'll love it.

I hope the crowds are low on the 31st! We are so excited to go!

DW cannot wait to see Jack .. I may fly home a single man :)

i went on the 18th.And it was not crowded. i did wait 15 min for jack sparrow. Cm did say it was a 45 min wait, but it was not at all.

CURIOUS to know ...what color was your wrist band on other PP nights??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter