How crowded are sold out party nights?

For those that have been and are commenting, could you let us know roughly when you attended? Like middle of september or late october, etc. I think that could really make a difference.

Are you asking if a sold out party in mid September is substanially different than a sold out party in late October?

Are you asking if a sold out party in mid September is substanially different than a sold out party in late October?
No, sold out is sold out. I also know that only about half the parties actually sold out last year. Just trying to decipher which comments are actually about sold out parties vs. almost sold out vs. not even close to sold out.

Last edited:
No, sold out is sold out. I also know that only about half the parties actually sold out last year. Just trying to decipher which comments are actually about sold out parties vs. almost sold out vs. not even close to sold out.

Is there anyway to figure out what parties are generally sold out or the most crowded and which ones are historically a lower crowd? My guess would be in varies on the day of the week.

Went to a sold out party a few years ago asked a CM what does aold out mean in tickets sold the reply was 10,000 so figure on that amount of guests. Also went to sold out NOJ asked same question got same answer. On both occasions the time the main shows and parades were on the rides were less busy but it was hard to get around with the crush

Went to a sold out party a few years ago asked a CM what does aold out mean in tickets sold the reply was 10,000 so figure on that amount of guests. Also went to sold out NOJ asked same question got same answer. On both occasions the time the main shows and parades were on the rides were less busy but it was hard to get around with the crush

that number is way low im sure it's at least 2x that

We also went the Friday night of Columbus Week in '13, which was a sold out night, it was too crowded! We waited for the 2nd parade as we heard it would be less crowded, even tried Frontierland- umm no it was very very crowded. Candy lines were long, and trying to see Flynn and Rapunzel was a mistake- over an hour all night. We ended up being the last people they let into the line, and still waited an hour. Turned us off to any party ever again.

So I think this year we're Finally going to try the MNSSHP. I know for the week we usually travel that the party sells out. How crowded does that make it? What parts of the park are open? What are the lines like? We usually travel in Oct, so we're used to level 5-7 crowds . We likely won't wait in long lines for special characters unless they're princesses (sigh) as that's all my daughter cares about and my son never wants to meet anyone

Sold Out is 25,000 guests..which isnt alot for the MK on a normal day.You will be fine. Parade can get crowded, but there are two. Main street will be crowded for parades and fireworks, and some characters, such as 7 dwaves, will have long waits..otherwise, u should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter