How Cool is the Cooler?

nunzia

You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys
I am leaving on the Wonder in a week. I have read that there are coolers in teh room? Not a refrigerator, but a cooler? My question is, what are these? Just a box you put ice in or are they plugged in? How cool are they? My DH would like to bring some beer onboard and I'm wondering if they would be kept fairly cold in one?

They keep things cool. They are electric but not quite as cold as a fridge.
We kept milk juice and water in ours and it was fine.

On the Magic we kept beer in it and it was fine. I think the wonder and magic have the same things. (But I may be wrong)

It keeps everything cold enough. Nothing will spoil. In fact, we kept a frozen Mickey Bar in the fridge overnight and it stayed intact ( inside was semi melted but didn't leak). Beer definitely stays cold.

i had a bucket of ice brought and put that in 1st them stuff on top, ice lasted 3 days then changed it, kept drinks really cold.

We place a glass of ice in the beverage cooler. It is partially melted by the next morning, and the "box" is really cold. I haven't tried ice cream or other frozen items, but it keeps milk just fine.

we placed two large bottles of wine (1/5L) and a 1/5 of rum in there and I would say they were cold by the 2nd day. No condensation tripping off the side but cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter