How Cool is the Cooler?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by nunzia, Sep 9, 2012.

1. nunzia

nunzia You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys

I am leaving on the Wonder in a week. I have read that there are coolers in teh room? Not a refrigerator, but a cooler? My question is, what are these? Just a box you put ice in or are they plugged in? How cool are they? My DH would like to bring some beer onboard and I'm wondering if they would be kept fairly cold in one?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mammacaryn

mammacaryn Don't be a JERK!

They keep things cool. They are electric but not quite as cold as a fridge.
    We kept milk juice and water in ours and it was fine.

On the Magic we kept beer in it and it was fine. I think the wonder and magic have the same things. (But I may be wrong)

4. Kaizen

Kaizen Forever Disney

It keeps everything cold enough. Nothing will spoil. In fact, we kept a frozen Mickey Bar in the fridge overnight and it stayed intact ( inside was semi melted but didn't leak). Beer definitely stays cold.

5. tupperware509

tupperware509 Earning My Ears

i had a bucket of ice brought and put that in 1st them stuff on top, ice lasted 3 days then changed it, kept drinks really cold.

6. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

We place a glass of ice in the beverage cooler. It is partially melted by the next morning, and the "box" is really cold. I haven't tried ice cream or other frozen items, but it keeps milk just fine.

7. hkriw

hkriw Mouseketeer

we placed two large bottles of wine (1/5L) and a 1/5 of rum in there and I would say they were cold by the 2nd day. No condensation tripping off the side but cold.