• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How cold is it in the dining rooms?

hayesktrm

Mouseketeer
I was just about to order a dress for dinner--it is sleeveless. Sometimes, places are so air-conditioned it isn't comfortable. Does anyone remember if they blasted the air-conditioning in the dining rooms? If so, I'll choose another outfit.

Thanks!

Karen

I tend to get chilly easily and always need a wrap or covering of some sort with sleeveless dresses in the dining rooms and in the very air conditioned public places.
Good Luck - Happy Shopping,
Dawn Hope

I don't think that it's freezing, but it is definitely chilly. I always bring a sweater with me, also.

I tend to be "cold blooded" and was also concerned about the temps in the dinning rooms. Both of my dresses I took were sleeveless but I also took a light wrap with me. Turns out I really didn't need it. It all seems to depend on where you are seated and on whether the A/C blows directly on you or not.

Depends on the person....I was never cold the whole cruise, in fact the stateroom certainly could have been cooler as far as I was concerned....

I am always chilly in a/c restaurants also but found I never needed my wrap on the cruise. My kids, however, asked for their sweatshirts every night at dinner.

Just got off of the 1-3-04 to 1-10-04 Magic and we needed wraps in the dining rooms. We also needed looser clothing by the end of the trip....

I do carry a wrap or light sweater or jacket along when I'm wearing something sleeveless to dinner or the shows. You might not need it, but you'll be much more comfortable with it if it's chilly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter