How close does Disney track you with magic bands?

What I noticed most was how the cm was using the info "against" you. Like you can't be having problems because you used a FP at Indy. And doesn't getting VIP seating make up for the problems you are having? It's really inappropriate IMO. You can experience good and bad and not have either one make up for it ruin the other experience.

What I noticed most was how the cm was using the info "against" you. Like you can't be having problems because you used a FP at Indy. And doesn't getting VIP seating make up for the problems you are having? It's really inappropriate IMO. You can experience good and bad and not have either one make up for it ruin the other experience.

This is bad training of the Cast Member. Sounds like a bad egg.

I know that this is an old thread, but a friend of mine recently used a FP for a show, and they called the section she was in the VIP section... could it be that the cast member at guest services was simply referring to the fp area?

I find it troubling that the OP got upset that a CM called him out on his BS that he was having FP issues. He clearly used it effectively at Indy. I dont see an issue with a CM "using that against him". Are they to just ignore facts and let people lie their way into benefits?

To be honest I can't remember if it was a Disney utilidors video or a "behind the scenes" article, but yes, there are CMs who monitor and manage the flow of crowds.

It also just stands to reason, if you think about it. Disney doesn't want crowds blocking flow of guests unnecessarily, so they want to be able to send resources where they're needed.

Not sure why you're so dubious about something that's not insidious, but just good business practice.

That sort of sounds like what deployment does in conjunction with CMs at the various attractions. They can reassign/extend CMs.

I find it troubling that the OP got upset that a CM called him out on his BS that he was having FP issues. He clearly used it effectively at Indy. I dont see an issue with a CM "using that against him". Are they to just ignore facts and let people lie their way into benefits?

I don't see that using info against the OP either. But looking for clarification.

Somebody from Disney just called and asked me if I can take our MB's out of our dresser here at home...something like they are having a hard time reading them since they're buried under my socks! I thought that was strange. :laughing:

Uh-oh. Mine are in the basement, as I am gathering my stuff together for my trip in 10 days. Maybe I should bring the bands back upstairs so I don't get a phone call!!:scared::upsidedow:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter