How can we say that???

HSMDancerGirl

Bop, Bop, Bop, Bop to the top!!
Some girls signature said

! Mahalo ! extraordinariness ayer yensid candelabra gonion ai Uraqt Otoh ciao

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!?! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

They are just random words that at one time we could say. The person must have put it in their signature and hasn't changed it.

Yensid is Disney backwards, and Mahalo means thank you. She probably got mixed up with Aloha.

Yensid is also the name of the Sorcerer to whom Mickey is the Apprentice in Fantasia

Definitely just someone having fun with all the wierd words you can or could say in VMK. My daughter did that at one time too.

AdioSkater said:
They are just random words that at one time we could say. The person must have put it in their signature and hasn't changed it.

Hey I didn't know yensid was disney backwards...thats how they came up with Master Yen Sid in kh...

glitter_girl said:
Hey I didn't know yensid was disney backwards...thats how they came up with Master Yen Sid in kh...

Master Yen Sid in Kingdom Hearts is actually the Sorcerer from the Sorcerer's Apprentice in Fantasia as described above. As long as I can remember, he's been known as Yensid...but it was never really announced. Kind of one of those fun little trivia facts.

HSMDancerGirl said:

Otoh = On The Other Hand (according to VMK_Runo)
ciao = Bye in a different language

glitter_girl said:

Also, that evil kid in Toy Story is Sid Yen :rolleyes:

HSMDancerGirl said:

Uraqt - Your a cutie

ai - Artificial Intelligence

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter