• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How can I sneak a gift basket into our room?

miss m

Earning My Ears
For our Wonder cruise this weekend, I made a surprise gift basket for my DH and DD. Does anyone know if there is a way I can hand check it when I get to Port and have it delivered to the room so it is waiting when we get there? I'd rather not have to lug it to lunch.

I also bought a banner to hang in our room on Valentine's Day - does anyone have any ideas what kind of tape DCL uses to mount its banners? I don't want to damage the walls.

Thanks to everyone for all the great tips I've learned from reading your posts! What a wonderful resource this site is!

For our Wonder cruise this weekend, I made a surprise gift basket for my DH and DD. Does anyone know if there is a way I can hand check it when I get to Port and have it delivered to the room so it is waiting when we get there? I'd rather not have to lug it to lunch.

I also bought a banner to hang in our room on Valentine's Day - does anyone have any ideas what kind of tape DCL uses to mount its banners? I don't want to damage the walls.

Thanks to everyone for all the great tips I've learned from reading your posts! What a wonderful resource this site is!

Don't know about the tape but why not ship to your stateroom?

:surfweb:

Here is a trick we've used.

The better half is picky about accomodations, ( picky with letters about 2 feet high ), so after multiple occasions on getting to the room to find that is up to here standars and having to move, we always send her off to the accomodations for her approval before the rest of us get out of the car or lobby.

Our daughter - 11, was very hesitant about not being home for the holidays, missing her exploratory gift shaking time, etc.

We used this rouse this December to unpack all of Christmas stuff and put it around the tree that the floral dept set up at the BCV.

Just tell them your group at check in that the stateroom is still being worked on you have to "go and check on it" while the rest of the entourage makes ressies, gets ice cream, etc.

Worked like a charm, you should have seen the faces after they spied the tree & presents!

Good Luck!

Thanks, what great ideas. I would have loved to have seen the expression on your daughter's face when she saw the tree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter