• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HOw can I S_T_R_E_T_C_H DDP credits to cover all three meals? Help!

That sounds like a good idea, what type of snacks did you use for lunch? pretzel, fruit? I'm sure there are more aout there, just wondering what.:yay:

Im a french fry freak, I could live on them and so could DD. FIance would sometimes get a pretzel, his favorite was in Germany.

Chili cheese fries were a snack option, in August. My family shares meals also. Just ask what the snack options are. We did and none of the CMs gave us the evil eye. Good CS option to share are: MK-Pecos Bill's, Cosmic Ray's, both have toppings bars. EPCOT-Sunshine Seasons in the Land. DTD-Wolfgang Puck Express. We also tour other resorts and eat at the CS there. With the breakfast CS, we chose Powerade/Sobe Life Water or the equivalent as the two drink option. We had the refillable mug and saved those bottled drinks for later.

On our next trip DS will be a Disney adult so my plan is to split meals. Him and his sister can split CS adult meals so then we can do a few QS breakfasts too. I will have some bagels, yogurt and fruit in the room to supplement the breakfast platters. Some places that are good for splitting are Peco Bills, Cosmic Ray's, Sunshine Seasons and the others mentioned above.

As for TS meals.....at non buffet places (LeCellier, Coral Reef, 50's PTC, Tutto) I will pay OOP for a kids meal for DS and save those 4 credits and do an extra TS character meal. Instead of 8 for our 8 nights we will do 9.

That's the plan!!!

ALWAYS split our CS meals. They are typically much bigger than we could eat alone and not feel stuffed. I usually go get a breakfast platter (eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, biscuit, juice & coffee) while she gets ready. We then split a CS lunch & have our own TS dinner (sometimes TS for late lunch & a CS late dinner). We usually manage to save a CS or 2 or a CS & a couple of SCs for the airport on the way home. DDP, even the Reg one is more than enough food for us and we do like to eat!

Share CS whenever possible. We would order two meals for 4 of us. However my 3 and 1 year old really don't eat much food at all. The best use of the children's CS credit was for breakfast at the bakery in MK since they did not have a different menu for kids at breakfast. You can get a ham and cheese croissant, any one pastry (including the huge cinnamon bun) and a drink (including the strawberry smoothie) all for one CS . Two pastries and a drink also counted as one CS credit. This fed all of us, but we also knew that we would be having an early lunch. Plus you could always throw in an extra pastry for a snack credit.

I did this last year and plan on doing the same thing this year. I will play with TS credit for Dh and myself and pay out of pocket for DD. It really works with light eaters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter