How can I get a copy of my husband's cell phone bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt she is coming back for an update, her profile says she was last seen on this board in October 2011.

Looks like she went on to have 2 more kids with this guy, so hopefully they worked their issues out and are living happily ever after....

How do you know this?
There's a number in the bottom right-hand corner of everybody's avatar. Clicking on it will take you to a list of every single post they've ever made on the DIS. You can read through hundreds or even thousands of them - if you're motivated. :rolleyes: You'll read references to it on here occasionally, usually done in order to "call out" a poster on one thing or another. Yes, it's creepy but this board makes it so easy to do. Just for fun you can also go back and look at your own old posts; that's actually kind of a hoot!

There's a number in the bottom right-hand corner of everybody's avatar. Clicking on it will take you to a list of every single post they've ever made on the DIS. You can read through hundreds or even thousands of them - if you're motivated. :rolleyes: You'll read references to it on here occasionally, usually done in order to "call out" a poster on one thing or another. Yes, it's creepy but this board makes it so easy to do. Just for fun you can also go back and look at your own old posts; that's actually kind of a hoot!

Geez-I never knew!!
Fascinating, intriguing, amusing & creepy most definitely

So now another query-how do the walking dead threads re activate?!

Geez-I never knew!!
Fascinating, intriguing, amusing & creepy most definitely

So now another query-how do the walking dead threads re activate?!
Since all threads ever posted on the DISboards remain on the board (albeit multiple pages down), all it takes is someone doing a search for a specific question, or the suggested thread options to match up anything you've checked out in the past to match up. Then the zombie thread is now on the first page, and people think it's something new, because they haven't checked the Original Posting date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter