How can I find out...

MeredithRX

Mouseketeer
How can I find out if there are any days remaining on a park hopper ticket?

DH and I went to WDW for our honeymoon in 2000. We have two park hopper tickets from that trip. I am thinking that we had one day left on each due to incliment weather, but I can't remember for sure.

There is no phone number on the back of the tickets to call and there really isn't any sort of ID number or anything. Just a scan strip.

Any ideas? I'd love to be able to use these on our upcoming trip if there is a day left...

Thanks!

I know we have checked once we arrived at the resort. We have also sent them down with friends when they have gone to find out what is remaining.
Maybe you can take them into the disney store to check?:confused3

Unless you paid for them to be No Expiration, then they are not valid any longer. We had 1 day left on our hoppers and didn't put the No Expiration option on them before we left and they expired. You have to buy them that way or add on the option before you check out.

For unused tickets (that were never used in the parks) you can bring them to the concierge and they can check them for you there:)

They didn't have the no expiration option in 2000 though did they? Didn't that start in '01 or '02? Of course, I don't know if that means all tickets expired or no tickets expired! I believe the only way to check is to take them with you - I don't think there's a phone number or anything to call.

Hope you can use them!

My parents are using two park hoppers from 1996 when we go down in October. When she called to order her tickets, the CM told her to just bring them and trade them in at the TTC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter