• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How can I deliver gifts/flowers if I'm not going on cruise? (West Coast)

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
Hello All,

Some dear friends of mine are taking a West Coast cruise next year and I would love to surprise them by either having their room decorated, or having flowers delivered or something.

I know their cruising date but not their confirmation numbers etc. Is it still possible to have something delivered for them?

would I go through Disney directly?

Thanks!

Brenda

you can send a package to the cruise line to be delivered to their cabin. I just did this for some friends who are on the Magic this week. I talked to them Saturday before the boat pulled out of port, and it did indeed make it to their cabin. HEre is the address you will need:

Guest Name
Sailing Date and Cabin #
IDS
9001 Marlin St.
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

I was told that this had to go through USPS, for whatever reason. They also told me to put this phone # on the bottom of the label: 321-799-9100.

This MUST be there by 5 PM Fridays for Saturday and Sunday sailings, and 5 PM on Wednesday for Thursday sailings. I sent mine on Monday, priority (2-3 day) mail, and it was there by Wednesday for good measure.

Hope this helps. I really preferred doing this, b/c I was able to customize some items, and put in things I really knew they liked/wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter