How busy may 23, 24 and 25?

Drez

Earning My Ears
How busy should the parks be on monday the 23rd through wednesday the 25th?

I'm thinking of hitting UO while I'm in florida but wanted to hear opinions on the crowds first.

The 25th is the last day of school for Orlando kids. I'm sure some will skip and visit the park.
Monday and Tuesday would be your best bet.

robvia said:
The 25th is the last day of school for Orlando kids. I'm sure some will skip and visit the park.
Monday and Tuesday would be your best bet.

Nice. I'll have FoTL since I'll be staying at portifino's (if I go, I have a room on hold until friday).

Sounds like things should be alright then.

I found the time up until Memorial days were not to bad. I did find the Memorial day itself to be very very busy.

Drez said:
How busy should the parks be on monday the 23rd through wednesday the 25th?

I'm thinking of hitting UO while I'm in florida but wanted to hear opinions on the crowds first.

Those are the same days we'll be doing Disney Parks...

What do you think about April 19. Is it necessary to spend the extra money to get those express plus passes.

Jett456 said:
What do you think about April 19. Is it necessary to spend the extra money to get those express plus passes.

It shouldn't be busy then. Don't bother buying the express pass plus. Just use the free express passes from the machine.

We have decided to do USF/IoA May 26th, Thursday... will it be busy then do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter