How busy is early-mid June?

skyfire1982

Mouseketeer
Okay, obviously pretty busy, it's summer. :rotfl:

I'm taking my brother, so we have to work around his college schedule. May would have been nice, he's out then, but my vacation days aren't released to me until June 6th. There might be other family commitments in July and August so we're stuck with June.

Therefore, I'm thinking of a week sometime in the timeframe of June 6-7 (Tues/Wed) - June 13/14. I've been trying to read up as much as I can and all I can figure out is that the very beginning of June is still somewhat okay, and it starts to get really busy around the middle of June. However, it's really vague to me when mid June begins.

Am I going to hit the summer crowds dead on? I plan to do the usual use FP to the max, skip parks on EMH days stuff, but I'm going to start getting a little antsy if lines start to go over ... oh, I'll give it 70 minutes. (It's summer, I'll give everything at least an hour).

Thanks for any help! :)

Last year the crowds where very manageable. It rained a lot though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter