How busy does it get on weekends?

JulieBarlow

Mouseketeer
We are going this time next year and we might have to schedule a Seaworld day on the first Saturday in November. How busy does it tend to get on Saturdays? Spooktaclar will have been on for the last few weekends so will locals have gone those weekends and be giving it a rest this weekend? If anyone is going today (Saturday) could you give me a rough idea of how busy it was, how early did you have to arrive for shows, etc. Thanks :thumbsup2

We are going this time next year and we might have to schedule a Seaworld day on the first Saturday in November. How busy does it tend to get on Saturdays? Spooktaclar will have been on for the last few weekends so will locals have gone those weekends and be giving it a rest this weekend? If anyone is going today (Saturday) could you give me a rough idea of how busy it was, how early did you have to arrive for shows, etc. Thanks :thumbsup2

November is slow. Even on weekends. I wouldn't worry about large crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter