How Big of a Disney Nerd are you? (Test)

I got an 85, and my husband who doesn't consider himself Disney obsessed at all got a 70!

He didn't think there should have been so many movies to up his score :upsidedow

I scored a 46. Since we started planning our trip to WDW in June, my wife has told me I'm obsessed. While now I have evidence that I'm just a fan (which is short for Fanatic).

106/120
Did not think was that big of a Disney nerd.

Umm sorry no tattoos for me anytime. Not my thing
But I'm sure there are many people with a Disney or Disney themed tattoo.

Fun quiz going to share it with friends and family. But won't tell them my score...otherwise some might try to stage an intervention. Lol

I got 83. I used to tell myself that I wasn't a Disney Nut, I just really liked the parks and the movies and so on. I mean it wasn't as if I was going to get married at Disney World... Then I got married at Disney World, so I stopped kidding myself... :lmao:

81/120 Although the wife and I have been considering matching Mickey tattoos for awhile now!
By the way new to the board. This is my new favorite way to control my excitement for upcoming trips!!

:welcome:

80 for me. But is it really fair to consider Studio Ghibli movies as Disney?

Yeah I was thinking that too :confused:

I got a 90. Don't have any tattoos, but if I were going to get one it would be of Minnie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter