• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How big is your TV?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
My DH and boys think we need one of those 54 inch TVs in our house!:rolleyes: I'm very happy with my little 13 inch TV next to my computer.

The TV in the Family room is a nice 27 inch.:D

We have a 52 inch in the LR - it is great for watching...........everything. DH had to have it, it's been at least 5 years now. We have a 20 inch in the BR. I didn't see any reason to get it, but I would never give it up now.

The biggest television we have in our house is 27 inches. We couldn't fit anything bigger in our living room. It's too small. I say if you have the room, go for it.

We have a 52 in in our playroom, 36 in in our living room, and 27 in the office. The bedroom tvs are small.

We have a 53" in the living room and a 35" in our bedroom. The boys have 27" TV's in their rooms.

Family room 52 inch, Master Br 36 inch, guest room 20 inch, child's room 27 inch, playroom 27 inch.. I think we watch too much tv!

55" in the family room and 19" on the MBR.
Playing video games and watching movies on a big screen is amazing especially if you have surround sound as well.

A 60-inch monstrosity in the basement (that banged up all my walls on it's way down the stairs :mad: ), a 27-in. in the family room, and a 19-in. in our bedroom. We also have a little 13-inch in the kitchen.

27 inch tvs in the computer room, our bedroom and the family room. My sister has one of those humongous ones, I don't see the point, myself :confused:

It's a 54" in the family room - I can cook in the kitchen and still watch the TV! & the split/screen has been a wonderful feature. DH will watch a game on the right with no sound, and we'll have another program on the left. And yes, we definetly watch WAY too much TV!

27" tall console in the LR, 27" portable in BR and 13" in DD's BR. Bought the conole so it couldn't be carried out the door if we were robbed again. We lost two tv's a microwave, stereo and vcr years ago.

[color=0066ff]The one in the living room is 27 inches. And we have one in each bedroom. Two are 19 inch and one is a 13 inch tv/vcr combo.[/color]

We have 2 TVs, one 27 inch, one 20 inch. More than enough TV for me.

DH would love to get one of those huge ones, but I won't let him. :teeth:

27 inch living room, 19 inch in the bedrooms, 19 in the computer room

I think I have about 10 TVs in the house alone

Yes I watch two much TV

We have a 25" in the family room, a 19" in our bedroom, and DD12 has a 13" in her bedroom.

50 inch in the living room and a 20 in the bedroom;)

36" in the den and a 22" in the living room. We plan on getting a bigger one when this one in the den goes out!

65" widescreen in fr, 36" in master, 25" & 19" in kids rooms, 21" on porch, 13" in van.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter