• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How big is the cooler that's allowed into the parks?

jsjohnso

Earning My Ears
I read that coolers are allowed into the parks if they can fit into the lockers. Since we were childless last time we went, we didn't pay any attention to coolers or lockers. What size does this mean? 6 pack? 12 pack?

Thanks for all you help! We're leaving in the morning and I want to bring the right cooler along for DS's lunch on the plane and for the parks which allow coolers.

Judy

Hi. I don't know the size of the lockers, never used them. But, I bought a soft sided cooler/bag thing that has a nice shoulder strap. We will put bottled water and juice in the cooler part, our camera and a few little snacks in the other zippered part. It's really pretty cool and very portable. Perfect size for day trip in the parks or a plane. Of course I won't be carrying it, my super duper DH will have that honor!

Details about bag: TCL Cool Carry multi purpose cooler: features high density thermal insulation, large insulated interierior for food or beverages, insulated top compartment for snacks, leak proof liner, various exterior pockets; Item #tcl-33014. I got it for half price at $20 at our local Belk department store.

This can also be hung on a stroller handle or into a stroller bag.

Have a great trip. We are at 35 days:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
:Pinkbounc
:wave2:

This reminded me of the funniest thing I saw one time when I was at Magic Kindgom. This man was pushing a double rental stroller with a kid in one side and a cooler sitting in the other seat. I was so suprised he was even allowed to bring that in. I still wonder how he got away with that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter