How big are rental strollers?

andreschris

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how big the strollers at Sea World/Busch Gardens? My son will be 5.8yo when we go but he’s very tall for his age. He’s 50” tall and weights 56lbs. I know we will need to rent a stroller for him, but don’t know if he will fit int these strollers. Thanks.

Does anyone know how big the strollers at Sea World/Busch Gardens? My son will be 5.8yo when we go but he’s very tall for his age. He’s 50” tall and weights 56lbs. I know we will need to rent a stroller for him, but don’t know if he will fit int these strollers. Thanks.

The strollers at SeaWorld are long and flat, so our almost seven-year-old fit in just fine. We always get a double stroller so there's plenty of room for bags, souvenirs, kids, etc. I don't know what the strollers are like at Busch Gardens, but it seems that all theme park strollers are the same basic design with varying colors. I've seen parents pushing tired 9-10 year old kids, so your little boy won't be cramped at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter