How bad is Nov Friday and Saturday?

KayDox

Mouseketeer
Hi all Disney experts.

DD5, DS3, hubby and I are visiting LA & San Diego during the week of Nov 10 - 16.
Right now, our plan is to go down to SD first (to avoid Disneyland on veterans day), and do Disneyland on Nov 13 (Thu) and 14 (Fri), and either relax at HoJo pool or go to Knotts on Sat.

How bad is Friday? I am hoping Thursday will be somewhat slow. Saturday is usually crazy, I assume?

Too bad It's a Small World will be closed and there will be no parade!

Thanks for your input in advance,
Kay :flower3:

I'm going to be there at the same time --

We will be in San Diego on the 9th, 10th and 11th -- then at Disneyland on the 12, 13, 14th -- I'm hoping the crowds will be smaller!

I think the 12th, 13th will be OK -- then on Friday -- who knows??

Our children are the same age -- I have a son that is 5 and a daughter that is 3. :)

Maybe I'll see you.. :)

One more question -

Since there will be no parade at DL, I want to go watch the pixar parade at DCA.
Should I do DL on Thurs, and then go to DCA on Friday?

I assume DCA is less popular than DL?

Thank you,
Kay:flower3:

Thanks Abbracio

I wanted to do DL Wed & Thu, but we want to hit Sea World and Legoland too, so it had to be Thu & Fri or Tue & Wed, and we chose the former because Tue is Veteran's Day.

So I am hoping to hit as many attactions as possible on Thur and take it easy on Friday, maybe at DCA.

Lets hope for small crowd and good weather!

Kay :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter