How awesome is Disney?

Lost in Xanadu

Earning My Ears
Post your proof :)

Here is our pirates night dinner, a boy at a table near us fell asleep. Instead of the family leaving, the servers put 2 chairs together, laid him down and covered him with a table cloth. I had to take a picture...

CIMG0646.jpg

Great Picture !!!!
Everyone Wins
The Parents get to eat.
And the Child gets a nap.

Disney is awesome like that! Our 3 year old fell asleep with his head on the table during our April MR cruise and they put two chairs together for him as well.:goodvibes

:goodvibes...awww, this made me lol!!!! So sweet! I wonder, if the fil falls asleep at the table, will they do that for him?:lmao:

HA! It may take 3 chairs (or more) but I bet they would!:thumbsup2

Probably more..:goodvibes He doesn't have the resiliance that he used to have, so we're wondering. But this being our first cruise, seeing this picture was precious!!! Way to Go Disney! :worship:We can't wait to see the Magic!!! (pun intended):)

OP, how funny that would have been if it was my son you took a pic of! LOL Here is my son in his made up bed. The mickey pool really wore him out. Yes it is a little freaky that he sleeps with his eyes half opened.
134-1.jpg
[/IMG]
135-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Our servers Bonafice and Vitor were great with my kids!!

The first night of our first cruise, our DD who was then 4-1/2yo fell asleep at early dinner in Parrot Cay. I think it was the ship motion that rocked her to sleep. This was in 2001 and even back then they made a chair bed for her and covered her up with table linens.

Post your proof :)

Here is our pirates night dinner, a boy at a table near us fell asleep. Instead of the family leaving, the servers put 2 chairs together, laid him down and covered him with a table cloth. I had to take a picture...

CIMG0646.jpg

There are have been innumerable such instances. We had late dinning our last cruise and our son hardly made it through them. After the first two days, we had his food hot and ready at the table by the time we checked in for dinner and the team took turns entertaining him right through. Service is one of the biggest reason, I became such a big fan of Disney.

These pictures are so cute. Reminds me of when ds14 was the ring bearer in my sister's wedding. He was 4 at the time. He fell asleep in a booth-like seat half sitting up. Of course someone put an empty champagne glass in his hand and took a picture. :lmao:

Disney is the best! Can you imagine that in any other cruise ship during dinner... no! I can't wait to board next month with our two little ones, atleast one of whom will probably need a chair bed assembled for them at dinner! :)

:goodvibes AWE DISNEY ROCKS :goodvibes I really do love everything about Disney...My family has had more fun while on a Disney trip more so than any other trips that we have ever taken.....

Great picture! Do you know who the servers were? Looks like something our serving staff would have done ;)

Oh my, that is so precious. Right now it's just the hubby and me on the Disney adventures, but pics like this make me excited to start having Disney babies who will be well taken care of on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter