How are the flat breads at Mama Melrose at the Studios??

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
Trying to work on planning our May ADR's.....:goodvibes

We have not been to the studio's in years...Seems like we are always at MK or Epcot when we visit.

This trip we are staying 8 days and hitting all the parks!!!!!:cool1:

So I was looking at menu's and Brown derby looks like too much for lunch for DD and I so I thought about Mama Melrose?

DD loves the flatbreads at Wolfgang puck express at DTD. So how are the ones at Mama Melrose. Think it is a good choice for a late lunch at the studios.
I wanted to try some where we had not eaten before, but we are pretty light eaters and can share some things.;)

Thanks for any advice about Mama Melrose....

My husband is a big fan of MM. We ate there our last trip and we ordered the flat bread Wild Mushroom and Arugula Flatbread - with balsamic sweet onions and goat cheese pesto and the Four-Cheese Flatbread - with Asiago, Mozzarella, Provolone, Pecorino Romano. I think it was one of his favorite meals. I found it more than adequate. Not as much of a fan as he was, but I would definitely eat there again. :thumbsup2

We have had lunch at MM the last few trips. DH and I share 2 flatbreads and split a salad
Great choice for a TS lunch imo.:thumbsup2

Thats exactly what we get when we go to MM. The flatbreads are great, and easy to share, throw some salad and apps in, yum yum!

I'm a big fan of their wild mushroom flatbread. It is very good. I've also had their meat one and didn't enjoy it as much, but I'm not all that big on red sauce.

We really enjoy eating lunch at MM and when we go I always get the flatbreads. I really like both the 4 cheese Flatbread and the Carne D'Italia Flatbread (has pepperoni, Italian sausage, pancetta, and spicy marinara sauce).

We ate at Mama Melrose a few weeks ago, and thought the food was really good. If you decide to branch out from the flatbreads, the Chicken Campanelle was great. DH got it, and I tried a bite (and then a few more bites), I was very jealous that I had not ordered it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter