How are the disney waterparks like in September?

Gregarious85

I am back sliding back to Disney
I'm thinking about going to Typhoon Lagoon in early September of this year, and I'm curious if the weather will be good? I have usually gone to the World in December.

I've personally never been to the waterparks in September when we visit, but trust me it was plenty hot enough!

Could potentially rain on you in the afternoon - thunderstorms tend to roll in. But agree it will be plenty hot enough!

Typical summer weather. Hot, humind, with chance of afternoon showers.

Be there at opening and plan for there to be an afternoon storm between 3 and 4ish. September is ridiculously hot, you will be happy to be there in that wave pool.

September is just fine for waterparks! Never rained a drop (that we knew of anyways) on our 10-day trip, and was plently warm enough to enjoy the waterparks.

Have fun!

You'll have great fun. We usually get there for opening then leave at around 2:30 -3:00 and go out to do some shopping at one of the outlets.

I definatly recommend it. September is hot! And the water parks are so refreshing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter