How are the crowds

my friends tried to get a room for 3 nights in mid sept and all that was available was Coronado Springs...so I'm expecting crowds...

I think the resorts are sold out because that's how you get free dining. Restaurants will be booked as will the resorts, but I think the park crowds will be completely manageable. School is back for most places and MOST people took their vacations in July or August.

At least this is what I keep telling myself :laughing: ... we'll see in 18 days how it goes. But I would rather be at Disney than at home, so I will take what I can get!

Just curious...does any one remember the exact dates when the free dining was LAST year? I'm reading how crowded it is now that free dining has started and when we were at Disney last year from September 5 - 14 and we got on every ride within 10 minutes. We had the dining plan, but it wasn't free.

I don't think free dining brings that many more people to WDW. I think it lures those already planning a trip from off-site hotels into staying at a Disney resort. Too many people aren't will to pull their kids out of school for a trip to Disney. Obviously, I have no issue with that. :)

At least this is what I keep telling myself :laughing: ... we'll see in 18 days how it goes. But I would rather be at Disney than at home, so I will take what I can get!

Yes, I hear ya! I see we'll be there the same time!

We were there yesterday for the P&PP and we got into MK at 4pm when the park was still open to regular day guests. It was quite busy and the lines were kind of long especially in fantasyland.

I don't think free dining brings that many more people to WDW. I think it lures those already planning a trip from off-site hotels into staying at a Disney resort. Too many people aren't will to pull their kids out of school for a trip to Disney. Obviously, I have no issue with that. :)
I don't either!!! :laughing: At least not right now, maybe when he gets older.
Yes, I hear ya! I see we'll be there the same time!
Are you getting excited? I know I am!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter