How are the crowds?

miclcon

Earning My Ears
We're do to arrive in less that 2 weeks :goodvibes and I was wondering if anyone can give us a heads up on how the crowds are right now? :thumbsup2

last year at this time they were perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have a great trip!:)

Crowds are very light right now. Except for things like Soaring and a few of the fantasyland things, waits are minimal.

We've been here since 1/7 and crowds have been great! We used TGM's advice for best days and also his touring advice and have had minimal to no waits all week. The only times we waited was when we arrived in between shows and were waiting for the next show time (like Philharmagic). A lot of the FP machines aren't even open because of crowds. We have walked on just about everything, gone on several of our favorite rides multiple times in a row etc. The only things I can think of that weren't a walk on or less than 5 minutes were POTC at noon (sign said 20 minutes but it was only about 10) and Kilimanjaro Safari (sign said 20, was less than 10).

We have mostly hit the parks in the am and stayed only half day, sometimes returning at closing or close to see fireworks and hit last minute rides. When we leave the parks each day they do seem much more crowded (around 2pm usually). I would definitely go this time again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter