How are the crowds right now?

DLB

DIS Veteran
Just curious if anyone is there now and could report on the crowds. We will be there Saturday ----- 3 more sleeps to go!!!

Just got back on Saturday from a 6 day trip. The crowds were abit higher than what we expected , but overall not too. We caught rain 4 out of the 6 days. :/

It been dead! We got here on Sunday and so far we have been to Epcot, Blizzard Beach, Hollywood Studios and Magic kingdom and we have not waited on any lines for more than 10 minutes (except Toy Story Mania was just under 20 min at 11:30pm on EMH) and we have only needed one fast pass and that was for Soarin.

Just got home yesterday (first trip). I heard several people say that the crowds were higher than past Septembers. However, it seems like Disney is doing a good job of getting people onto and off of attractions. Lines weren't bad at all for me, even if the walkways looked pretty crowded mid-afternoon. You won't walk onto things all day long, but mornings were great!

My family was there sept 13-18th and I agree the crowds were larger than I expected but with that said we hardly waiting in any lines. TSM was 60 min minimum bit we didn't wait for it. The walkways were crowded but it was like no one was riding any attractions

Yippee!:cheer2: I will be there Friday morning and I am so excited that the crowds are good. Last years we went the first week in August and it was very crowded, very hot and rained alot. I cant wait to get there. Thanks for the reports.

I arrived on Sat and it seems a tad more crowded than other years during the same time (but not much). We've been to all 4 parks and even MK on evening EMH and it was fine, we were able to get on everything with little wait.

The weather has been great, not too hot :) and no rain. Having a blast!!

I am noticing the crowd calendars are going up this year for September and October. Ugh... I hope it isn't too bad when we go next month!

We were there Sept 14th-23rd. It was much more crowded in the parks this year than in past Septembers. The thing that I found strange was even though it was free dining the restaurants seemed empty and we were always seated before our reservation time.

We were there the 17th to the 21st. I thought it was pretty empty. Quieter than the last week of September when I went in 2009. We did everything we needed to do in the mornings and were finished by afternoon. We were rained out of MK on our first day there. Epcot was a ghost town. AK and HS looked busy in the walkways but rides were a walk-on pretty much. Less than 5 minutes for Safari. Toy story was a wait but we pulled fast passes. All in All a pretty good trip except for the rain!!

Just got back yesterday and the crowd levels were very low. The lines for the attractions were so short we only got one fastpass the whole week. The rest of the time we could just walk right on most rides, even the most popular ones. The heat was kinda of brutal and we had a fair amount of rain but the low crowd levels made the less than perfect weather worthwhile.

DH and I will be heading out to Orlando on Friday and arriving early Saturday morning. I'm hoping for the best as far as weather and crowds. I've been checking the weather daily and I see that there may be thundershowers, but I'm hoping it won't be too bad.

Crowds have not been bad all week until the Halloween party last night and studios is ridiculous today

We are here now and the crowds are more than what I expected. HS was ridiculous today and I waited 65 minutes for TSM. Mk wasn't too bad yesterday but heavy the day before- the 15 minute posted time for dumbo was closer to an hour. Hasnt rained on us yet though we've had great weather but the afternoons get quite hot

We arrive Friday evening. I'm anxious to see what the crowds are like. We've never gone during this time of year. Thanks to everyone who shared about their recent (or current) trips.
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter