How are the Crowds in late May/June?

This was my experience before HP opening and going during peak season:

We got there for park opening and rode the headliner rides first. We found the crowds didn't really start forming until about 11 am and lines really didn't start to get long until about noon. We stayed in the parks until about 1 pm and then went back to our villa for lunch/swim/rest and went back at night. Lines were shorter at night (not as short as at opening) and it wasn't as hot. For example, when we got to IOA we went right to Spiderman and rode it a couple of times with no wait. By noon the line was 45 min and by 1 it was an hour. When we went back at 7 pm it was 35 min.

I haven't been to HP so I can't comment there. I plan to be there around the same time you're going and from what I've been able to tell HP is always crowded and since there's no express line for anything there it wouldn't help you with that land anyway. It seems that you need to get there for opening or go back later in the afternoon to have lesser crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter