How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

Gas is definitely going back up. I filled up at $1.91 last Wednesday, and didn't pass a single gas station under $2.00 last night.

:drive:I paid $2.60 last night :( Our gas hasn't been lower that $2.40. but at least it is lower than what it was last year

The gas station next to my office has gone up 5 cents since yesterday afternoon. All other stations I passed seem to be the same as yesterday. Just what I need with my work hours being cut in half-gas to go back up. :sad1:

I actually got a text from DH this morning telling me to fill up. Gas has gone up 15 cents since Sunday and he says 25 more cents by next week.

$2.09 on my way to work yesterday
$1.99 at lunch
$2.19 on my way home.

Now $.50 up from a low of $1.69. Ugh.

Washington, MO

My usual Shell is at $2.16...but saw $2.08 a few miles away~yep, it was fun while it lasted. Summer blend is coming so by Memorial day I bet we are close to $2.80 or higher again.

Ours dropped to around $2.25 and now it is around $2.39. This is the southern suburbs of Pittsburgh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter