How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

Price dropped 4 cents this week. We are now down to $2.62. Fill up now while I'm at half a tank or wait another week?

Lowest we have seen was $2.97 but is was back up to $3.19 last night. I can drive 50 miles south and always get gas 30 to 50 cents cheaper but since I normally have no reason to be there and I only fill up my 12 gallon tank every 2 weeks it isn't worth the drive.

Price dropped 4 cents this week. We are now down to $2.62. Fill up now while I'm at half a tank or wait another week?

Normally if I see that prices are still dropping I wait to fill up. Some people have reported prices going back up. Here, it's been at 2.75 for a few days. Not going up but not dropping either.

So I would say if it's still dropping near you, I'd wait. If it's holding steady or going up I'd fill. It's a gamble but I try not to stress too much. A few cents price difference for a 20 gallon tank amounts to about 50 cents. Then in 10-14 days I get to roll the dice again. ;)

Now with airfare, that's another story! That stresses me out since it can vary by hundreds of $$$. :worried: :headache:

Normally if I see that prices are still dropping I wait to fill up. Some people have reported prices going back up. Here, it's been at 2.75 for a few days. Not going up but not dropping either.

So I would say if it's still dropping near you, I'd wait. If it's holding steady or going up I'd fill. It's a gamble but I try not to stress too much. A few cents price difference for a 20 gallon tank amounts to about 50 cents. Then in 10-14 days I get to roll the dice again. ;)

Now with airfare, that's another story! That stresses me out since it can vary by hundreds of $$$. :worried: :headache:

It was $2.87 at Costco in Brandywine, Maryland yesterday afternoon. I fill at a quarter tank at least once a week and I also fill our utility pick up every so often. As soon as it gets to half a tank I'm going to fill it up as that thing takes 35 gallons to fill it full. I just can't see this lasting much past the election.

It went up a penny on Friday, but its now down to $2.65 at Costco. Hopefully it goes down more for our Friday Disney departure fill up.

Perspective for you. I am in Europe at the moment. I put in half a tank of petrol this morning. I drove a bit further to a station I knew was cheaper. The price was 1,57.9 for a liter. Ok, now times by 4 to make it a gallon, €6.31 a gallon. Now change the euro to a dollar and I am paying 8.01 USD for a gallon of gas.

You have it so good!:drive:

We're still hovering around $3.49 here..... I would love to see some of the lower prices you guys are paying.

We are in western NY and we pay some of the highest gas prices in the state outside of NYC.

$4.12/Gal (converted to USD) in Nova Scotia. That's for Regular Gas (low Octane) fuel.

$4.24/Gal (converted to USD) for Diesel.

It hasn't been lower than this in quite some time, up until two weeks ago we were at $4.43/Gal for Regular gas

$2.59 for a week, jumped to $2.79 for a week, back down to $2.69 yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter