How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

$2.98 W Chicago burbs (Naperville) :cool1: DS said he was going to have a party if gas dropped below $3 lol....guess I better get some snacks:rotfl: I can't remember, seriously, when it has dropped under $3...makes me want to :drive: for fun again, like I used to decades ago.

$2.98 W Chicago burbs (Naperville) :cool1: DS said he was going to have a party if gas dropped below $3 lol....guess I better get some snacks:rotfl: I can't remember, seriously, when it has dropped under $3...makes me want to :drive: for fun again, like I used to decades ago.

I paid $2.92 just a little south of you in Plainfield. I even took a picture of the sign for Facebook :rotfl2:

I can't remember how long it s been since we saw prices this low in the Chicago area. We can save a few more cents with a customer card at She'll or paying with debit instead of credit at Thorntons.

I'm old enough to remember it being $0.37 back in the '70's at my dad's gas/service station. ;)

Gas prices are still above $3.00 here. The lowest local price is $3.39 so we really aren't seeing these falling gas prices everyone is talking about.

They are $3.39 where I live but was traveling in upstate New York last week and paid $2.77 on an Indian Reservation. I was so excited and actually planned my return trip with a stop at the gas station.

I live in NE Alabama, and the lowest price I've seen is $2.79, but that's at the off-brand gas stations, which I don't use, because the off-brand stuff makes my car run really rough. Our name brand gas (Shell, Exxon and Texaco, mainly) is $2.80-$2.81. I was shocked when the price fell below $3.00. It's been several years since I've seen that happen; and, when it did, it never lasted more than 24 hours, and the price would jump back up .30-.40.

Prices are $3.13 per gallon at grocery store (Martins/Giant Eagle). I paid $2.63 per gallon yesterday with 50 cents off in gas points!

After steady drops, it stuck at $2.59 here for a week plus before jumping to $2.79 today. Thankfully, I filled the truck & all my gas cans YESTERDAY :cool1:

I'm I'm Australia so you have to convert litres for gallons (and the $ exchange rate which is currently .87c AUS to $1 US). 1 litre equals 0.264 gallons.

I paid $1.49.9 a litre last week.

Reporting back... it is now $2.94 a gallon here. Thank goodness some relief at the pumps.

Cheapest credit/debit price down the street from me is $2.59, and cheapest cash price is $2.47.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter