• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How are crowds at the parks today? Any on the ground reports?

We aren't at the parks but I've been checking the wait times over the past few days in preparation for our upcoming trip. Wait times right now look like they've come down quite a bit at MK compared to the past couple of weeks, although not quite to what I'm hoping to see at the end of the month. EP and HS look great right now but AK looks busy.

I'm at MK and it's not bad at all here! Dumbo is ten minutes, pirates and small world are fifteen. Lots of rides under twenty minutes wait times. It's perfect weather too, comfortable temps, no humidity and clear blue skies. All in all a magical day to be here!

I'm at MK and it's not bad at all here! Dumbo is ten minutes, pirates and small world are fifteen. Lots of rides under twenty minutes wait times. It's perfect weather too, comfortable temps, no humidity and clear blue skies. All in all a magical day to be here!

Sounds like I checked on wait times at just the wrong time! Waits looked long this morning on the web site I was checking, your reported wait times sound much better. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter