How about some Animal Kingdom Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9810ed1-XL.jpg

Looking at these pictures of AK always reminds me that there are so many sights that I never knew existed!

2Tiggies, Love it! My favorite show. Here's another one from FotLK. (I posted all of these on my TR as well).

IMG_5590 by DaveinFallsChurch, on Flickr

Thank you
Yours is awesome! Much clearer than many of mine from the show!

I went back a second time to take photos of this show. First time we had a great seat for pictures but the lens I had on was a bit slow and after cropping ..... :crazy2:

So I went back with a fast prime on and the pics were MUCH better .... but we ended up sitting further back and now I didn't have the zoom :rotfl2: It was my first attempt as taking photos of a show so I enjoyed the experience but I think I need to go back for a re-do ;)

Thank you
Yours is awesome! Much clearer than many of mine from the show!

I went back a second time to take photos of this show. First time we had a great seat for pictures but the lens I had on was a bit slow and after cropping ..... :crazy2:

So I went back with a fast prime on and the pics were MUCH better .... but we ended up sitting further back and now I didn't have the zoom :rotfl2: It was my first attempt as taking photos of a show so I enjoyed the experience but I think I need to go back for a re-do ;)

Thank you! I'm still very much a beginner in photography and went through a lot of trial and error of shooting stage shows in general including some of my DD's kindergarten graduation ceremony and ballet recitals. I think taking pictures at the Aladdin show in DLR last October helped me figure some things out along with a lot of reading online including some of the great photographers on DIS. For this particular FotLK, we were seated in the back section of the Warthog so I used my 85mm f1.8 prime lens. But agree with you, this show goes much better with a fast lens with all of the movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter