• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How about some Animal Kingdom Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0794.jpg

took alot of waiting around for this...

I know exactly where you took that hippo shot!!! I waited a long time in that spott too and I got the back of the head shot - interesting, but not as cool as yours. Well done!

Great picture. You must have a lot of patience.
you could say that. basically i only take 1 maybe 2 trips a year. always just 5-6 days. but always spend a good day n a half at AK.
really wish i could get a good pic of this guy. i know how hard it is to get decent pics but for me it seems like 90% of the time u cant get a decent shot of this guy. and that small % u do get to see him its not a good spot.
at least this 1 the driver stopped for a short time. just it was shot handheld with just a canon sx230 cause of the distance.
doing what he does best
IMG_0801.jpg

you could say that. basically i only take 1 maybe 2 trips a year. always just 5-6 days. but always spend a good day n a half at AK.
really wish i could get a good pic of this guy. i know how hard it is to get decent pics but for me it seems like 90% of the time u cant get a decent shot of this guy. and that small % u do get to see him its not a good spot.
at least this 1 the driver stopped for a short time. just it was shot handheld with just a canon sx230 cause of the distance.
doing what he does best
IMG_0801.jpg

I think that is a great picture of the lion. Wish I could get one that good. The animals never look the way I need them to look when I see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter