How about pictures of alcoholic drinks?

Sparkling Wine Flight at Flying Fish:

Paul Cheneau Cava, Lady blanc de blanc
Moet & Chandon, Imperial extra dry, Epernay
Graham Beck, Bliss Demi-sec, South Africa, NV

195.jpg

756426825_XXHX9-L.jpg

River Roost's Raspberry Mojito with mint ... mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

756436661_unne4-L.jpg

Welsh Dragon at Rose and Crown

756444935_E6Vfa-L.jpg

Blue Lagoon at Planet Hollywood

I need to make a list of new drinks (new to me!!) and forgot the Yak and Yeti drink - and where exactly to I order this in AK?!!

Our waiter at the Rose and Crown recommended the English Rose over the Welsh Dragon, I went with his recommendation and was not disappointed (pictures forthcoming).

Hmmm - anyone tried this? any pics? Ingredients?

ETA: English Rose - Beefeater Gin, Apricot Brandy, Vermouth, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice and Cranberry Juice
(Love google!)

ew Gin and Vermouth + fruit juice... I think I'll try a Dragon instead!! ;)

Okay! I'm finally back with the rest of my booze pics!!!! I would have posted these sooner, but work got in the way! I was not ready for that! Mentally I'm still on vacation! Haha, anyway, onto the pictures!

Day 4:

DSC05295.jpg

Lost On Safari at the Dawa Bar. Made with Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, and their refreshing Pangani Punch.

DSC05294.jpg

Safari Amber at the Dawa Bar.

Bonus pictures of the Dawa Bar:

DSC05296.jpg

DSC05297.jpg

DSC05381.jpg

Yak Attack from Yak and Yeti CS. Made with Mango Daiquiri, Bacardi Light Rum, and Wildberry Flavors.

DSC05382.jpg

Kirin Ichiban beer from Yak and Yeti CS.

DSC05399.jpg

Lapu Lapu from the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian. Made with Myers rum, tropical juices and topped with Bacardi 151.

And inside the pineapple:

DSC05400.jpg

DSC05428.jpg

Magical Star Cocktail at the Mizner's Lounge at the Grand Floridian. Made with X-Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, and Pineapple Juice with a souvenir Multicolored Glow Cube.

And I put a short video of the cocktail on YouTube

DSC05442.jpg

Wolaver's Organic Ale at the Outer Rim Lounge at the Contemporary.

DSC05443.jpg

Blue Glowtini at the Outer Rim Lounge at the Contemporary. Made with Skyy citrus vodka, Peach schnapps, Blue curacao, Sweet-and-sour, and pineapple juice with souvenir Blue glow cube.

DSC05457.jpg

Tangerine Dream at the Singing Spirits Pool Bar at the All Star Music. Made with Finlandia Tangerine Vodka blended with Orange Puree.

ta da - its the Yak attack - and its at a CS!! :thumbsup2

Yes you can...you can also get a plain plastic cup and save $3
this was an answer about getting the Welsh Dragon to go -

I really appreciate the ingredients with the drinks - Off to google English Rose!!

Last Feb. I had a blackberry Mohito at Mama Melroses. I plan on having another next month. It was soooo good.

I'm drooling for a "Lost on the Safari" now! Stopping at the Dawa Bar is a *must* for us when we're in AK.

I have to figure out how to get to the Poly one afternoon/night to get a Lapu Lapu. I've never had one and I think I'm seriously missing out! ;)

I *will* try a margarita in Mexico this time - the one that is multicolored?

A few cocktail pics from our trip.

Pineapple Flambe - wasn't too keen on this due to the spicy kick.
AP_drinks.jpg

The Hollywood - From Hollywood Brown Derby. Good vodka based cocktail, containing chambord, pineapple juice and orange juice.
HBD_drink.jpg

Citricos Bellini
Cit_bellini.jpg

Raspberry Mojito from Narcoosees, very good cocktail.
Narc_rasp.jpg

Magical Star Cocktail
LC_Drink.jpg

One for the Road - vodka,midori, orange and pineapple juice - Raglan Rd
RR_drink.jpg

Everest Avalanche (bacardi, frozen mango, strawberry, banana mix) - Yak n Yeti
YY_drink.jpg

Sangria - Yachtsman but from standard drink menu. Actually a pretty good sangria.
YMS_sangria.jpg

Marsha's Martian - Sci Fi
Sci_drink.jpg

Painted Lemur (Amarula, tangerine liquer, cream in a chocolate painted glass) - Sanaa
san_zebra.jpg

Glowtini
san_glowtini.jpg

Raspberry Rain - Grape vodka, chambord, raspberries, lychee topped with soda water
tc_drink.jpg

Greek Isles wine flight - Kouzzina
kouz_wine.jpg

Sun Kissed Cocktail - kouzzina
kouz_sun.jpg

Toyko Sunset - Tokyo Dining
td_sunset.jpg

Tropical Mango Mojito - Victoria Falls
vf_trop_mango_mohito.jpg

These drinks look awesome. But any suggestions, for us light drinkers. Especially since it will be only me and DD, I don't want to overdue it. We are staying at CBR, will be dining at places like; Fultons, Jiko, WPC, California Grill, San Angel Inn, Narcoossee's. popcorn::

I know someone has had to make a list of all the wonderful drinks listed and where they can be found, want to share????

These drinks look awesome. But any suggestions, for us light drinkers. Especially since it will be only me and DD, I don't want to overdue it. We are staying at CBR, will be dining at places like; Fultons, Jiko, WPC, California Grill, San Angel Inn, Narcoossee's. popcorn::

Fultons has amazing fruity drinks that do not pack too much of a punch, Todd loves the Electric Lemonade. Jiko makes very strong martini's...it was too much for me so I had to water it down some. SAI has incredible margaritas...the first one that I had and it was delish!

I'm drooling for a "Lost on the Safari" now! Stopping at the Dawa Bar is a *must* for us when we're in AK.

I have to figure out how to get to the Poly one afternoon/night to get a Lapu Lapu. I've never had one and I think I'm seriously missing out! ;)

I *will* try a margarita in Mexico this time - the one that is multicolored?

Yes, you have to try the lapu lapu!! I loved it!!! It was sooooo good!!!!!!

Now, the Fiesta Margarita inside the San Angel Inn was way better than the one from the margarita stand outside. The inside was mango, strawberry and regular margarita. The one outside included sour apple...and I think that gave it too much of a twang! :goodvibes

Sparkling Wine Flight at Flying Fish:

Paul Cheneau Cava, Lady blanc de blanc
Moet & Chandon, Imperial extra dry, Epernay
Graham Beck, Bliss Demi-sec, South Africa, NV

195.jpg

Yum, I love sparkling wines and did not know about this. Is this the only place with a sparkling wine flight? We always stay at BWV, but the food menu here has never really appealed to us. But this flight sure appeals to me!

Yes, you have to try the lapu lapu!! I loved it!!! It was sooooo good!!!!!!

Now, the Fiesta Margarita inside the San Angel Inn was way better than the one from the margarita stand outside. The inside was mango, strawberry and regular margarita. The one outside included sour apple...and I think that gave it too much of a twang! :goodvibes

You can ask them to leave out flavors you don't like at the stand outside, I have had it with only 2 flavors before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter