How about pictures of alcoholic drinks?

Tipsy Duck from China. YUCK!!!
I agree - this one is just nasty. I think I finished it because I didn't want alcohol to go to waste, but ugh.

Here are a couple of my parents from our last family trip.
Wine flight from Germany in Epcot

Beer sampler from Raglan Road DTD

My kind of parents!

Sunken Treasure at Stormalong Bay at the Beach Club. Just about a month to go before getting another one.

null_zps845ea034.jpg

That looks very good -- what's in it?

I go next month - will try to remember to take pics before consuming the beverages!

Sunken Treasure- recipe by medicgirl177
1 1/2 shots Midori
1 shot Malibu Coconut Rum
1 shot orange juice
1 shot pineapple juice
Sprite or 7-Up to fizzy taste
1 shot Blue Curaçao
Over ice
Dress with Pineapple slice, cherry, or umbrella

This recipe is thanks to medicgirl177 from the Yacht / Beach Club FAQ thread on the resorts boards.!!!!

Subscribing!!! :)

ETA - I was originally going to get the coffee margarita in Mexico, but everyone talks up so much about the avacado one so much.... Which one do you prefer?? I can't afford both - With my wallet or my liver... LOL

Sunken Treasure- recipe by medicgirl177
1 1/2 shots Midori
1 shot Malibu Coconut Rum
1 shot orange juice
1 shot pineapple juice
Sprite or 7-Up to fizzy taste
1 shot Blue Curaçao
Over ice
Dress with Pineapple slice, cherry, or umbrella

This recipe is thanks to medicgirl177 from the Yacht / Beach Club FAQ thread on the resorts boards.!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

I'll definitely partake in this one!! All of these are screenshot-ed off my instagram, so I apologize for that bahaha!

"Shaken Jamaican":
-Found at the little drink cart at the back of the Streets of America near Phineas & Ferb's meet & greet in DHS. It's an iced coffee with baileys in it and it is AMAZING. If you know Tim Horton's, think of an iced capp but smoother, with booze, seriously one of the best drinks I've ever had!

-Sangria:
(look closely, it's hidden in there I promise lol)
-This one found at Pizza Planet, but can be found at various places around WDW, my personal all time favourite sangria is at the Hoop De Doo Revue, and it's UNLIMITED! (worth the cost)

"Dad's Electric Lemonade"
-Found at 50's Prime Time, can also be ordered to go at the Tune In Lounge, over in Hollywood Studios
-I usually HATE blue drinks (technical bartender term there :rotfl2:) but this one is balanced perfectly between the lemonade taste & sweet and everything is great, plus, glowing ice cube!

"Grand Marnier Slush"
-Epcot, France
-No longer comes in fancy martini glass unless you order the xtreme one, but still amazingly delicious. Blended bit of heaven. I prefer it over the lemon one, it's Grand Marnier and orange slush, sweet, and amazing. Definitely my favourite!

"Welsh Dragon:
-Rose & Crown, UK, Epcot
-Melon liquor, creme de menthe, pinapple juice and a few other things, the mint balances out the melon to make it fresh & not super sweet or fruity.

"Avocado Margarita"
-Inside the Mexico Pavilion, Epcot
-Blended drink, if you like avocado's, it's delicious, thick, sometimes you get chunks, much more like a smoothie than a traditional margarita, but still super tasty!

"Cucumber Margarita"
-Inside Mexico pavillion, Epcot
-On the rocks, SUPER DELICIOUS, really FRESH, the cucumber makes it super tasty & amazing, it's like a mix of a mojito and a margarita, super yummy, I prefer it without the salt on the rim, and sorry the pic's so dark! Lol.

"Fiesta Margarita"
-Margarita Stand, Mexico, Epcot
-In the back of the picture
-Layer strawberry, lime, and mango (?) flavours, super tasty, blended, amazing.

I also don't have a picture of it, but the Safari Amber beer found in various places around AK is amazing! It's nice & light and a little bit fruity and all around super refreshing!

-Lapu Lapu over at the Polynesian is another to definitely try, can't find my picture, but it comes in a pineapple so that makes it worth it for sure!

Subscribing!!! :)

ETA - I was originally going to get the coffee margarita in Mexico, but everyone talks up so much about the avacado one so much.... Which one do you prefer?? I can't afford both - With my wallet or my liver... LOL

I get the avocado with jalapeno. I ALWAYS go fruit margaritas, but this was amazing. My girlfriend got the coffee one frozen and it was awesome too.

That Welsh Dragon is looking as good as ever! Just a few more days and I'll be having another!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter