How about pictures of alcoholic drinks?

Utterly AMAZING I love cotton candy and so this is my ideal drink!
Im so very pleased i have 2 reservations for my next trip due to my Dinosaur crazy twin.

Can you remember how much these are?

The first drink is $10.99 because you get to keep the T-Rex shaker that it's made in. The second is less but I don't remember by how much.

Blood Orange Margharita and Avocado Margharita - avocado was creamy and smooth (it was blended with ice) and blood orange was very sweet with a hot chili powder rim (didn't care for that part so much). These are SUPER STRONG! La Cava does not skimp on the tequila by any means! I only managed to finish half of mine (a sin, I know) and I had to wait for the ice cubes to melt a little to water it down. It definitely kicked my butt!
1643.jpg

Avocado margarita. My favorite drink on property! (la cava)
379744_10150923493535252_63027843_n.jpg

The blue margarita? DH ordered it...don't remember what it was called. It was okay, pretty sweet. He liked it a lot
392578_10150923493685252_665319612_n.jpg

The Blue Abyss thing at coral reef- a little too sweet and too weak
390894_10150923505770252_403319751_n.jpg

We'll have a TON more after our November trip. Taking my mom and we decided we're going to make a cocktail scrapbook :rotfl2:

Glad everyone likes the pictures so far.:goodvibes
The Cotton-Tini drinks are from T-Rex restaurant in DTD.
They do look like they would be sickly sweet but they were not for me. I don't mind a sweet drink but not over the top sweet and they do pack a good punch!

First drink for me from Epcot was the Blood Orange Margarita and my DH had the Cucumber Margarita from Mexico. We both enjoyed them.

IMG_2370.jpg

Next picture is the Wine Flight in Germany. I did have other drinks along the way but for some reason no pictures:confused3:confused3:confused3
All 3 are Rieslings. I'm sorry but I don't remember the names. All 3 were very yummy.

IMG_2377.jpg

More to come soon.......:rotfl:

Those are the same two margaritas I had. Both delicious, but I am dying to get back for the Blood Orange.

Also, you are beautiful!

.....and a few more.:goodvibes

Ragtop Day from Margaritaville. It was so so.
IMGP1357.jpg

IMGP1358.jpg

Coronarita (sp) Very tasty. The bartender added a little extra to it.:thumbsup2
IMGP1363.jpg

Gee (barteneder) special. This one packed a punch and then some. Not on the menu.
IMGP1365.jpg

Has anyone tried that tipsy ducks in love drink from China? I was really tempted to get one but I don't drink much so I didn't think a third drink would be a good plan!

I am so looking forward to Tipsy Ducks in Love. I can't stop thinking about it. October can't get here soon enough!

Well, love, obviously! It's an iced drink, it has coffee, tea, chocolate, and whiskey! And whipped cream on top. It's like all my favorite things in one, I can't wait!

Wow! That sounds awesome. Now on my list for the next trip!

Well, love, obviously! It's an iced drink, it has coffee, tea, chocolate, and whiskey! And whipped cream on top. It's like all my favorite things in one, I can't wait!

I can handle all of that... So does anyone have a picture of it?

Trader Sam's Tiki Bar The Disneyland Hotel
Krakatoa Punch - There's no escaping falling in lava with this exotic eruption of flavor! (Reserve and Spiced Rums, Tropical Juices, Orgeat Syrup, Sam's Gorilla Grog, and Hibiscus Grenadine)
576323_351638084930941_658635563_n.jpg

Rita's Baja Blenders Disney California Adventure
Strawberry Margarita
600_351871604907589_830968346_n.jpg

Hearthstone Lounge Disney's Grand Californian Hotel
Mojito
253138_352676218160461_988034731_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter