Housing

giuwah

Earning My Ears
Hello,
So I'm playing the waiting game for the Graphic Design Communications Internship. I had a phone interview a week after I applied for the position and they said that since I've completed most of the application already they may just decided. Haven't heard since and I'm still in the "Interview Stage". I'm hoping this is a good sign (and as someone who loves signs, I've been seeing positive ones all month...).

Anyway, I figured we'd get into the topic of Housing since I haven't seen a thread about it recently.

From your experiences, what is the best housing? From the video tours I've seen on Youtube, it seems like Patterson Courts is the way to go, but may be a little more expensive and Vista Way is the 'party/social' complex.

Thanks! i'm so freaking anxious its ridiculous :)

Hello,
So I'm playing the waiting game for the Graphic Design Communications Internship. I had a phone interview a week after I applied for the position and they said that since I've completed most of the application already they may just decided. Haven't heard since and I'm still in the "Interview Stage". I'm hoping this is a good sign (and as someone who loves signs, I've been seeing positive ones all month...).

Anyway, I figured we'd get into the topic of Housing since I haven't seen a thread about it recently.

Thanks! i'm so freaking anxious its ridiculous :)

I am also newly accepted into the PI, the lady who gave me the news said that I would have to find my own housing. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a roommate or a good complex that isn't to expensive.

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter