Housing Assignment Questions

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Just wondering which complex is most convenient for the bus stop? Also, when will my son find out where he will be living? And will December 20/21st be too late to do the Roommate Match form?

Thanks guys, can't wait to get him home from school to address all these things!

Vista or Chatham are most convenient for the buses. If you live in patterson, you have to walk to chatham to take the buses there. It's a short walk but if its raining, it's no fun.

he'll find out where he's living at check in and get a key then. you can ask them to live in a specific complex or number of bedrooms and they try to be as accommodating as possible.

i'm not too sure about the roommate match form but you can try!

Even though Chatham has its own bus stop and Patterson people have to walk to it, there are some Chatham buildings that are so far from the bus stop you might as well be walking from Patterson.

Is there anywhere specific to find roommates ahead of time or making a thread on here is my best bet?

There is also DCP's roommate matching via their website after you log-in. To my knowledge it matches you randomly based on your arrival and departure dates then you can try to get to know that person, though I think you can change if you don't like them.

There is also DCP's roommate matching via their website after you log-in. To my knowledge it matches you randomly based on your arrival and departure dates then you can try to get to know that person, though I think you can change if you don't like them.

i'm not sure how FL works but in DLR you can't change who it decides for you, i got matched up with people from my town who were absolutely horrid and i ended up leaving the program because they wouldn't let me move and i was being verbally abused.

i'm not sure how FL works but in DLR you can't change who it decides for you, i got matched up with people from my town who were absolutely horrid and i ended up leaving the program because they wouldn't let me move and i was being verbally abused.

Luckily at WDW, you can change the roomate selected through the roomate notification (before you check in). Once you check in and you want to change, you have to pay $50 before moving

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest